Pure hapiness

Hi!! I'm so happy to be writing again! I know this isn't really important but I've been getting a lot better mentally! And that's giving me the motivation to work! I'll try and update at least 2 times a month, I hope that can reach your expectations of this story and me, anyways enjoy your read and make sure to drink water if you haven't already!💛 also. I take no Amagichii slander, it's an underrated ship and I refuse to not add it in this. And we don't hate ships here unless they're siblings/ abusive towards one on other c:
——————————————————-

The meeting had lasted longer then they had all expected. They were shooting ideas and thinking tougher. The only bad thing is that Rantaro had to miss it due to the fact he was investigating the principal's office. But thankfully Korekiyo was going to tell him everything he needed to know when he got home. ( I'm definitely going to be making that in a separate chapter) But in the meantime the two were now in Souda's room just talking. They always did this kind of thing. It was like a date.

"Hey Gundy?" Souda looked at the tall male playing with his hamsters, but then stopped as his attention was grasped by his lovers voice. "Yes love?" He moved his body closer, making sure not to bother his animals in the process. "Is this going to work..do you think we can make it? Because now we have to pick a spot for our location and place out tents at that area." He was still doubtful about everything. But he had this bit of hope. With everyone..this might work. "Love with everyone on board we have a good chance at it..your still not very confident on it are you?" He softly smiled as that is how he as felt when he thought that it would only be the two of them, but his confidence grew as the plan moved on. Souda sighed and nodded. "Well..you know what..me and my mother used to dance whenever we felt stressed. You wanna give it a go?" Gundam chuckled as he saw a light blush form onto his face. "I'm not good at dancing...I'll just  step on your feet if anything. Are you sure you want to trust me with that?" He teased "well..we mostly did it when I was smaller. So I would put my feel on hers. Would that help? I'd just want to give it a go..we don't have to do anything extreme. Just a quick dance, hopefully that would make you feel better." He smiled and slightly tilted his head to the side. Not in confusion but simply because he wanted to get a look at the boys expression from all angles seeing as he was wide eyed and a blushing mess. "Fine fine but I'm going to kill your feet. And I'm apologizing now before I do." The both shared a laugh before brining their weight up. Gundam placing Souda on his feet. Getting into the right position Tanaka moved two steps forward and one backwards.

Both of the boys hearts were racing. And Souda kept his eyes on the floor, but felt tempted to move closer, and he did so, he was now pressed to the breeder. Feeling as his body was now feeling all weak he nuzzled his face into his scarf, "are you enjoying yourself love?" "Yeah..it's nice..say, do you think you could spin me? Don't the do that in dances ?" Souda's eyes lit. He grew excited. "You'll age. To move off of my feet, would you mind that?" "I think I can handle it" he smiled before slowly stepping off, slightly stumbling " f*cling liar." "I will purposely step on your feet if you'd like."

"Okay...ready?"
"Mmh.."

The two ended up dancing for a solid hour, feeling only happiness
——————————————————-

I'm really happy with this it was really just an extra chapter to make some fluff :)💛