It's all different now...

Kazuichi's POV

After all that hell people were talking about eeevvveerrryyything....thankfully those jerks were suspended for two weeks, but I had to stay at my dorm to heal....but Nagito always tells me what happens...he's really nice...but my work is harder when there's no teacher...that's just the way I've been...I hate it. There always has to be someone there to help me...I don't hate it but I don't love it either...Nagito opens the door with a smile on his pale face "Hey Kazuichi! What are you up to?" He asks "homework...um...can you help me please..I don't get it." I mumble "oh! You want help from scum like me?? How surprising..!" He says smiling softly "hey, you're not scum! You're a cool guy Nagito!" I smirk "well I would love to help you..! I'll try my best I promise!" I smile "thank you dude I owe you one!" I grin

The two get everything done and decide to just talk and spend some time with one another "so what have you been doing lately?" He smiles "nothing more then usual...homework and sleep.." I say rubbing my neck "oh! Right I'm sorry...are you okay? Like.... mentally" he asks "oh!.. well..good!" I lie straight to his face...no one deserves to be lied to..but I want to make sure he doesn't feel bad..."okay good...and also...what are people talking about with you an Gunham hooking up?" He asks "WHAT?! WEN DID IT GET TO THAT?!" I scream, why the F would anyone ever say that we hooked up?! We haven't even known one another for long!! And just case he was the one to bring me to the nurse Doesn't we did anything...Jeeze people...wait! How will this affect Gundham?! "Hey...Kazuichi? You okay." Asks Nagito "Eh?! Oh yeah I'm okay!" I completely zoned out....but..I feel like I have a right to...Gunham must be so uncomfortable about this...stupid....I could talk to him about it...but when am I going back to school?! Hopefully soon....why dose this have to happen...karma for being a useless piece of garbage I guess...I sigh, "man it's late you should get to your room shouldn't ya?" I say playfully punching his arm " I agree...have a good night Kazuichi." He smiles before walking out, I fall onto my bed and scream into my pillow, Why dose this have to happen...what did I do to deserve this crap...

Gunham's POV

I Gunham Tanaka have never understood mortals...I as well as don't understand what "hooked up" means exactly, so maybe I could ask? No I Gunham Tanaka need no help from mortals like them..but it would be good for them to get to know there ruler..but..should I ask Kazuichi? Maybe so...but...I feel weird around that mortal...I have for long..I don't exactly know why....I don't hate the feeling..but I want to have an answer of why my chest feels like it will burst. I look at the item that read the time..also known as a clock..it read 9:24...most likely enter the world of slumber now, I wouldn't want to get in trouble...but for some reason I feel like everything will be different..? I don't exactly have a reason for thinking so...oh well...I then fall into slumber waiting for another morning.