Zoom

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long, lots of things have been going on with school and sh*t. But please enjoy your read!💕
——————————————————-

Kazuichi's POV

"I've gathered you all here due to the fact I  found a cap outside of the school on my morning walk. Anyone know who's it is?" Wait. What?! Shuichi...oh sh*t oh sh*t..okay, I need to keep calm and not make myself look suspicious. I also need to signal the others we need to talk about this sudden change, they definitely are going to be more alert. That's for sure, the principal was just talking his bullsh*t and We were all eyeing one another. I knew Saihara should've left his hat..but we can't get mad at him for it. If so then that wouldn't make any difference to the situation, we need to talk to one another. To brainstorm about how we're going be able to outsmart these b*tches. We can do it though. I know it, "Gunham.. can I see your phone for a sec please?" I whisper as I see Gundam's  eyes place themselves onto my figure "guessing your texting everyone? Go ahead love.." he softly smiled as he gave me his device I had asked for, beginning my message and making sure everyone can see it. Slowly ending it and then sent it. So now we just have to wait this assembly out. Handing Gundam's phone back to his hand. I saw everyone check their phones. Looking around to see him, I wave and they all realize that I was the one with the plan this time, they all nod and look back. "If no one will admit to it then we will most likely suspend whoever it is when we find out." God why can't he shut up..poor Shuichi must be terrified, thankfully we're now being dismissed. I walk along the halls clinging onto Tanaka's arm. We both have agreed that I would do such to make sure I don't get harassed by anyone. "Darling, why exactly did you need my device ?" "I got mine taken away by a teacher. Said I was 'using it inappropriately'. I was checking the time. ( based on true events) stupid right?" I laugh softly as we make it to my room "do you think you could come over to my room at like 4:35 please? We're having a meeting, and we need you." "Yes love, I'll see you soon okay? Also make sure to stay in your room until I get there. Just in case." He smiles at me before I give him a quick peck and close my door sighing softly as I hear his footsteps slowly getting harder to hear, before I knew it they were gone.  "Well that took some time didn't it? "Nagito shut the hell up-"
——————————————————-

As I await Gundam's arrival I check to make sure my computer is fully changed. I didn't want to have a meeting at some place anyone could walk in. Thank the lords for Zoom, but I'm feeling nervous which I expected so since Gundam will be here he can hopefully hold my hand. It seems like I need a lot of support lately..eh. Thank god Nagito's gone to go talk to Hajime. I swear if they miss this I'm going to be p*ssed. As I'm in the middle of my thoughts I hear a knock. That's gotta he him right? I think so anyways, as I stand up I see that I am correct. "Tanaka! Hi!" I smile as I hug him feelings his hands around me makes me feel so weird..yet it feels so right. "Hello Darling..so I'm guessing we need to make a few changes to our plan?" "Mmh" I smile softly "but that's fine right?" I ask "yes. As long as we can leave hats all I care for." I nod and sit myself down on the couch. "Mkay so everyone is going to hopefully be on soon..do you think that everyone will be sitting with their partner?" I mutter "hm. Who knows, but most likely."
———————————————( we doing a time skip.😌)

"Hello everyone!"

——————————————————
Yay a cliffhanger!! I'll make sure to work really hard on the next chapter! Just need to take a break and get some ideas into my brain!  Have a nice day or night and make sure to drink water!💛