We can do this. . .

Kazuichi's POV

This stupid party starts in an hour...I honestly am having different thoughts and feelings about it...I feel scared...I don't exactly know why, maybe he was just overreacting...but at the same time what if I wasn't? No one knows.."Hey Nagito?" I question "hmm?" He looks up from a book, I look at the white haired boy sitting on the sofa "when are we leaving...and who's dorm are we going to?" I ask "Hiyoko's." He says calmly "W-wha?!" I stutter " I know what your going to say....* she'll beat my ass!!" She even said that she won't hurt you in any way shape or form. Also she even said you were allowed to come just didn't want to tell you." I Smiles "..... you owe me big time." I mumble "I know don't worry." He smiles softly, I walk to my room and fall on my bed, I groan loudly. Why did it have to be the girl who hates me...why would she invite me out of all people? Probably- no most likely Miharu telling her to be nice...who cares...let's just hope I can do this...

~Time skip~

The pink haired boy stood in front of the door, nervous of corse, it's a week before New Years so he was hoping to have a good time....

"I can do this." He says before entering.

Sorry this is short!! I'm getting ready to write a looong chapter and by the way would you all enjoy a Natsuki x Sayori fanfic or just a fanfic of DDLC?❤️