Dog

( Cave town is the best honestly...like we are so blessed to have such beautiful music-😂)
——————————————————

Kazuichi's POV

I was still questioning the idea of leaving. The plan is risky, but it's been a few days and I'm ready to tell him no. Mainly case we can just ignore them...yeah! But he's sick at the moment, so I'm going to tell him he could be resting all day so I can't disturb him! But that's not what's worrying me at the moment...people are staring at me more, and is really uncomfortable..and it was lonely to, but I had people to hang around with but I still couldn't help but think that I needed him. Case I do..and I know it's unhealthy to be attached to someone like this but I ant help it..."Excuse me. Souda, you know that you're not allowed to zone out in my class." Oh god I forgot I'm in class. Science is so boring though...I'm not even going to pay attention so why make me try? Thankfully the bell to Lunch came and I was grateful honestly.

—————————————(ima put these from now on so you know when there POV is over💛)

He was walking with his tray of food and trying to find somewhere that was close to the back and people can't see him, until s spastic someone called for him "hey! Souda!" A girl he did not recognize called for him, she had pale skin and brown hair and green eyes, she was pretty. But she also gave him the vibe that she wanted to hurt him somehow..."hm?" "Come here!" She smiled sweetly, 'this was going to end horribly...but it also might NOT.' He thought as he walked over.

SMACK

His lunch was now on the floor of the cafeteria. People looked to see what the sudden noise was. "Now. I think some people in here have a couple questions for you. Either that or you eat like the dog you are...your pick." He heard people starting to snicker. "I-...what's your question.." he didn't want to be humiliated more then he already was going to be. "Okay everyone~ now I know some of you have had some questions so I went around the school and asked." 'Is that why people were looking at me?!' "Now. Second question...what's it like getting a d*ck showed up you and not pulling yours in a girls p*ssy?"  "E-Excuse me?! One we haven't...and secondly even if we did it's absolutely none of your concern!"

Kazuichi's POV

I can see the bitter look in her eyes...I didn't even do anything to her...I DONT EVEN KNOW HER NAME AND SHE JUST PICKS ON ME,,.I could see my friends out of the corner of my eye. Even Hiyoko looked upset. "What do you want in all honesty..." I tried to sound like it wasn't bothering me but my voice began to crack..."oh just answers to why your so gross. Now..." she walked up to me "why..? Why do you like some weirdo like him when there are plenty of girls in the world?" Now that. That really hurt...and I heard snickering...I stared to shake, feeling my body wanting to give up on me. I'm not going to let it though. I can't, "I don't know...why do you age to be so interested in my business..." I regret what I said...she looks mad. "Listen here (F slur) either pretend to be like everyone else or rot in hell. Your pick." She flipped me off before walking away. Holy crap..I was just...called...a..slur..I felt a hand on my shoulder, "oh. Hey Soina.." her smile was gone for sure. It was weird, she always found the good in things...including people, but now she can't..."please come and sit with us...to possibly make you feel better.." she tried to put a small smile on her face, she's so nice..."o-oh. Yeah sure I'm coming.." she nodded and began to walk back with me behind her, people were still looking at me...

——————————————————
Hello my sunflowers!🌻💛 I really hope your doing lovely at the moment if not I'm so sorry! I will admit this was not what I was expecting to make as a chapter but here we are! Please make sure to smile and have a lovely day 💛