Locker doors

( this chapter has the F slur but I will not be typing it. *** is what it will be labeled as💛this word will only be used once in this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuichi's POV

I close my locker door about to head to class, I see two boys in the distance...they do not look happy..." your kazuichi Souda...the new school ***?" I hear "w-what?! Who the hell told you that?!" I yell in defence "oh don't play stupid Souda. Now. Why the hell would you like another guy? Why you so against girls huh?" One of them taunts, there just trying to get under my skin...just keep it cool and I'll be fine. " I have nothing against girls. I'm just not attracted to them sexually." I say calmly, but I then hear a locker door open....Nononono...please just leave me alone, I tried keeping a calm voice and expression...but I was scared, I didn't really want to deal with them.but I'm not great at standing up for myself...( same here man same here) so I  just wanted to get out of there. Wait...why is my locker- EH?!

Kazuichi feels his body be slammed into the same little locker he was at before, he honestly didn't care at this point, he wanted to just get whatever this was over with. But he felt tears try to escape his eyes, he refused to let them hear him weep, his back was now killing him..he heard laughter coming out the other end.."Gunham.." he let only the breeders name out of his mouth, he softly smiles at his name, wait-....he had his phone in his pocket....he hoped that his phone had some battery left...thankfully it had 12% so he had a chance,

——————————————————

Kazuichi
Gunham, I'm so sorry if I'm bothering you but I'm kinda stuck in my locker, and I'm getting really scared....can you help me out please ?

• • •

Kazuichi waited patiently, seconds felt like minutes to him...

Gunham

Mortal, may I ask why and how you are in your locker? But I will try to get out of my lesson, alright?

Kazuichi

Some as*holes pushed me in...I'm not bleeding or anything but my back hurts now..

Gunham

Kazuichi....if this is becoming a problem then we should tell our teachers, they can help...it's up to you, I'll be right there

Kazuichi

Thank you!

Gunham

May I ask what your combination is ?

Kazuichi

521178!

_________________________________

As kazuichi waited patiently for Gunham he tries breathing in and out, he sighs as he closes his red eyes, he wanted to get out badly...but Gunham has math first today, and that classroom is across the school...so it might be a wile, after waiting what felt like forever he heard someone fiddling with something, "G-Gunham... ?" Was the only thing he could say at this point, he wanted Gunham...he needed him...as the door opens he sees a figure, the figure crouch's down to get to kazuichi's high, since he was on the bottom of the locker the figure was on there knees, "hello Kazuichi...are you alright..", Kazuichi knew that voice..it was soothing and calm..Gunham..thank god..."I don't know..." he mutters, he personally hated when others saw him cry, but Gunham was an exception. "Oh mortal...I hate seeing you like this...May I ask why they hurt you... ?" Gunham calmly says touching kazuichi's chin so he looked at him, "case...they're homophobic....GUNHAM THEY SAID THE F SLUR....AM I REALLY JUST A STUPID....." Kazuichi couldn't dare finish him words, his tears were escaping faster then he knew, "do not say such lies...please just breath..now...can you please get out of your locker..I'm taking you to your dorm." Gunham calmly says taking the other boys hand and putting him up on his feet,he sees Kazuichi slowly exit the locker, wiping his eyes and not daring to look at Gunham, "come on Souda...you need rest.." Gunham softly says putting a piece of hair behind his ear, "heh...you never call me my first name.." kazuichi lightly chuckles, Kazuichi and Gunham where walking without any conversation, Gunham just wanted Kazuichi safe, but here that's impossible, Gunham looked at Kazuichi and couldn't help but smile as he sees that Souda was skipping along even with what just happened, Kazuichi still had his grin on his face, it took Gunham into awe that someone with so little respect in life had such a bright smile.."Why are you staring at me?" Gunham immediately got shot out of his gay thoughts and realized that they were at kazuichi's dorm and that kazuichi noticed Gunham's stare, As Gunham's eyes slightly widen Kazuichi let out a small giggle, "well we're here, you maybe wanna go back  to your classes, wait-...oh my god Gunham I'm so sorry I made you miss math...your going to get in trouble," Kazuichi sighed with a expression of guilt, "please Souda don't worry about that, now. Let's get you inside.." Gunham Smiles, "mmh! I really appreciate you helping me.." kazuichi Gives Gunham one more grin before quickly kissing the boys cheek and heading into his room.

_________________________________

Ahaha I feel SINGLE- I'm literally in LOVE with this chapter😭