We walked together

As The mechanic hears his alarm go off a small groan escapes his lips, as he rubs his eyes he sits up and sees a room he dose not recognize, and is then as he realizes it was his dorm..not having to deal with his da-....right school...sorry no prison. Fear is the only expression that you could feel, he hated having to go to school....

Kazuichi's POV

Okay...time to go..yaaay...why dose school have to be mandatory...oh well...I have my friends...and a crush I love to see everyday...as I get ready for my day I inhale, I look at my calendar, marking off the day. Only this year left and then I'm gone..thank god. As I see Nagito eating his breakfast I walk over an grab an apple and walk out of the door, I have to at least try and get to school on time..buut then I see some older jerks who like to pick on me...don't make eye contact...please...but of corse they see me "hey! I think I found a long lost relative of yours!!" One of them yells at me I then get hit with  sticky liquid.....Soda oooff corse..now my clothes are soaked..."can you just leave me alone please...j-just fo-for one da-day?! P-please???..." I stutter "you sound like that stupid nurse!! Mikan? What a slug, always making those gross positions, she's asking for it." He says rolling his eyes, truth be told lots of people think she's doing that stuff for attention..when really she's just a klutz. But honestly she's really nice when you get to know her..."don't talk about her like that!! She's nice! She doesn't mean to be like that at all!!" I yell and immediately regretted it.." you know what? We'll let you off this time...but later...D.E.A.D..." one of them says pushing me on the cold ground, what are they gonna go do later?! if I get sent to the nurse again I swear!!! As I get up and dust myself off I see someone in the far distance...there walking u-... Holy crap...it's Gunham?? Wha- "are you alright mortal I saw those males were picking on you." He says tilting his head, "O-oh-I-um...I'm ok-okay..I g-gue-guess..." I honestly don't want to make eye contact with him...he just saw me be a Total weakling...."well...I am Gunham Tanaka!! Remember that name well because that name will be the ruler of this mortal world!!" He says doing one of his silly poses I love...."yeah...I know who you are...the overlord of ice!" I say smiling softly, he looks kind of? Surprised? It was cute "I have seen you somewhere before... in the past as we learn we have been partners for an activity made for a group." He exclaims "yeah..! We have...well..we need to get going don't we!" I say trying to get away..I was so flustered...my face was probably as red as a tomato by now, " ah yes I suppose we must!" He says looking towards the way the school was "I will hopefully speak to you again mortal. Remember don't be afraid because I Gunham Tanaka is going to be the ruler of this mortal world, I don't bite like my beasts." He says looking at me with a small smirk "eh?! Oh I know but..." I honestly had no idea what to say..."are do you like the other mortals, fear me because of my persona? Or is the reason because of my talent?" He looks down at the ground as I blush...I loved all of those features about him.."Oh of corse not man I just don't...really talk to people..! That's all!" I smile at him " ah I see, my apologies for making assumptions" he says opening the school door, and then we just go to our lockers..and then it came to me....I just spoke to Gunham Tanaka...the guy of my dreams...holy...a smile is then plastered on my face for most of the day, next is gym class..it won't be that bad...

Right?

Hey everyone!! I hope you liked this chapter!! I hope you are all doing good!! And happy pride month!!!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈😘