Anxiety strikes again ( felt that-)

( ladies and gentlemen and none-binary buds here we are again!😂💖 Also me being the nice author I am I put one of the greatest songs in the world up for you to listen to, your welcome✨✨)

It was around 9:22 PM, both the boys were extremely nervous, but excited, they both agreed to go to Souda's dorm to talk, they didn't want anything to fancy, it was a first date. And they wanted to get to know one another more, they both were hoping that the date would go well, they truly did have feelings for one another, but things can't go to fast, Souda waits patiently in his door, Nagito was in his room so he was hoping hmthat he would be listening to music or some sort of activity that would keep him occupied, he even told Gunham that the door would be unlocked, so he didn't have to worry about his roommate answering the door. His anxiety was being more of an a*s then usual, Gunham was just a human. So why is he getting so-.....so soft and nervous, the boy groans as it seems Time was being an as*hole just like his anxiety. He never knew love could be so hard-. But he must admit this is the farthest he's ever gone, no one really liked him back when he first started to get feelings for people. He sighs as he looks at the clock, "Kazuichi I'm-" "EH?!" "M-my Apologies if I scared you, I should have gave you a warning." Kazuichi then looks up to see Gunham immediately looking down, or anywhere else, "Kazuichi are you feeling alright ?" Gunham Asks sitting down putting the back of his hand to the others forehead, he seemed to be a normal warmth, "I-...I'm fine, just scared. This is the first date I've ever been on.." the boy mumbles, "kazuichi I would prefer if you talked more clearly." "This is the first date I've been on." Kazuichi says more clear hiding under his blanket "I don't see any reason to feel embarrassment about it, kazuichi. For to I have never exactly been on one either." Gunham smiles seeing the other boy coming up from his covers ( these men are SO OCC but who gives a f*ck ? ) "So...what do ya wanna y'all bout?" The boy questions fiddling with his fingers, " I really don't mind....hm..so what exactly are you interested in?" Gunham Asks " mechanical stuff...and reading. But I mostly read in my spare time." Kazuichi softly smiles as he sees the expression on Gunham's face has the slightest bit of surprise, "what do you exactly like to read Kazuichi?" "Well...I've finished the babysitting club in one sitting, but I like to try out new books, not just one type." The pink haired boy admits, "do you read,, Gunham." "I like to read about Hell beast, but I also am Quite a horror novel fan." Gunham softly chuckles at his words, "honestly.....animals I'm not even close to surprised,, but I can't help but be a bit surprised at you." Kazuichi giggles softly, "um..Gunham I hope your having a good time I'm sorry that I'm not really good at this." Kazuichi points out, "please do not have any worry...it's quite nice in all honesty." Gunham admits "phew...I'm glad..." the other boy admired that Gunham was slightly smiling. "You know I had so much anxiety at the beginning of this..." kazuichi chuckles "I To had an anxious feeling.." Gunham softly grins at the boy causing his to blush slightly.

( this took so long to make I'm sorry I've had this draft for like a week I was scared that no one would like it but who cares-)