Chapter 20(edited)

Start from the beginning

"Bakubro! You gonna make us some too?" Kirishima said as he and Kaminari sat by Izuku.

"What the fuck shitty hair! No, make your own!" Bakugo yelled at the two, scaring Deku a little bit, but Izuku wouldn't show that.

"Kacchan! Be nice!" He scolded Bakugou

"Yea 'Kacchan' be nice." Kaminari said.

"Fine but only because Izu said so. And you overrated Pokémon shut your goddamn mouth only Izu can call me that!" Bakugo said as he began to make 2 more dishes.

The two uninvited guests tried to talk to Izuku but he ignored them entirely. They were loud and hyper, not what he wanted right now.

"Food is fucking served." Bakugo said as he slid everyone a plate and sat on the other side of Izuku, "I expect at least a bite taken out of that." Bakugo said, knowing he wouldn't be able to eat much of it.

Izuku nodded, it smel so good and his mouth was watering like a water fountain. He used his chopsticks and shoved some of it in his mouth.

He, 'mmm'd' in delight as he chewed his food. It had to be by far the best katsudon he's ever had and he was thankful that Bakugo didn't listen to him and still made food.  "This has to be by far the best katsudon I've had!" Izuku yelled with his mouth full.

"Thanks but don't talk with your mouth full. It's gross..." Bakugo said

"You guys wanna play some video games after this"

"Yeah like mario bro, and race games, and manly-things."

Bakugo looked at Izuku and saw the slight tint of discomfort. "we're busy fuckers." He said casually.

"Your vocabulary changes a lot with your friends..." Deku whispered

"These are NOT my friends. '' Bakugo said, pointing his chopsticks at them.

"I think they're your friends" Izu said with a smirk

"Yea 'Kacchan' we're friends" Kaminari said with a smile

"Whatever shitty idiots, are you done eating Izu?"

"No...l" Deku said as he kept stuffing his face with food and eating it.

"No wait Izu don't-'' but before Bakugo could continue most of the plate was gone. "Are you stupid! I give you less than 5 minutes before you're running to the bathroom vomiting." Bakugo said, scolding him.

The other two took this as a sign to leave and went to play video games letting those two sort their shit out.

"Are you fucking stupid! Omg! You weren't supposed to eat all of that!" Bakugo said as he began to drag Deku to the bathroom in their room. "We will stay here for 10 minutes and if you don-" he said before Deku rushed to the toilet and vomited.

Bakugo went over and rubbed his back. "It's okay... you'll feel better soon after the food is gone. I'll get some water and you can watch tv in bed." He said as he watched Deku continue to vomit.

"The food tasted so good~ but it's so rude~" Izuku whined as he stood up and went to the sink, "toothbrush?" He asked Bakugo.

"Here. Imma go get some water for you while you brush those teeth okay?" He said as he handed Izuku a toothbrush and some toothpaste.

"Sure whatever." Izuku said as he began to spread toothpaste on his brush and began to clean his teeth for the first time in forever.

Once Izuku was done he walked out and walked towards Bakugo who was on the bed. He sat down on the bed by Bakugo and was handed a glass of water.

"Just so you know I'm only up here because the floor is cold and uncomfortable, not because of you or that I want to be by you." He said as he took a sip of water.

"Sure thing" Bakugo said calmly even though Izuku's words hurt a little bit and it showed on his face.

Izuku saw the face and regretted his actions. 'I may not want to be here that much or trust Bakugo but I shouldn't be rude to him. All he's done for me is be nice.' Izuku thought before speaking aloud. "So what are we watching kacchan?" He said as he awkwardly leaned against Bakugo stiffly.

"I was thinking maybe Harry Potter?" Bakugo asked as he brought Izuku closer so he wouldn't strain himself.  He knew Izuku was in but he made the first move and he wasn't going to do anything. If Izuku wanted to move, Bakugo knew he probably would.

____________________________

                            Words: 1342

Idk how good this chapter is but as always leave opinions, thoughts, questions, or anything in the comments. If you want me to rewrite this I have no problem doing so. I know I added Harry Potter but I had no other ideas and like Harry Potter is one of my favorite fandoms so.... Have a good day/night!

~tell tomorrow