Chapter 7 (edited)

Bakugou's POV.

Once we got to our house and I opened the door the fucking omega bolted to the metal gate. "Fuck!" Kirishima screamed as he began to run after him with Sero on his heels. I on the other hand closed my eyes and took a deep breath before hitting the button on the remote that said 'zap'. The sound of him falling was deafening but he was soon growling at Kirishima, as he carried him like a sack of potatoes. As they passed I mouthed out 'my room' and he nodded leaving me and Sero at the car.

"Yo Bakugou you might wanna tape that hand up!" Sero yelled as I looked down to see my hand was covered with my blood. I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the mansion. I went to the hospital-ish area in the mansion and scrubbed all the blood off my hand with water.

Deep teeth like holes were under my thumb and on my wrist, continuing to bleed. "For an omega he has some jaw power and some sharp teeth canines" I said out loud before thinking in my head, 'that damn nerd is lucky, if it was anyone else they would be six feet under.'

I ended up having to put a lot of pressure to stop the bleeding before I could disinfect the wounds and wrapped my hand up.

Once my hand was all wrapped up, I walked to Ponytail's room and asked her to bring a pair of XS soft PJs for an omega, she agreed and ran off into her room squealing. I then made my way to the kitchen and began to cook some steak and vegetables.

The meal was very simple : you cut the vegetables and put them in a pot of water to cook and cook the steak in seasonings. 'This should take around 30 minutes then I just have to wait for Ponytail.' I thought to myself proud to finally cook for an omega, my omega.

The kitchen was filled with a mouth watering scent as I cooked. It even made me get hungry.

____________________________

Words: 350