Chapter 10 (edited)

3 POV:

Soon bath time was over and Bakugou left for a few minutes telling Deku to wrap a towel around himself. When he came back he dried Deku off and set him on the counter top. Deku was trying his best to stay calm and not flinch from the red eyed man but Bakugo knew better, he just didn't say anything.

"Imma fu- Imma clean your wounds okay" bakugo said catching himself when he was about to swear. Deku gave a slight nod and Bakugo started to clean and wrap wounds. Deku had tears in his eyes, as he whimpered in pain and shook in fear. To him this was punishment for being a bad omega, he knew he shouldn't be whimpering and shaking but he was tired and in pain.

By the end of it, his legs, arms, stomach and neck were wrapped in bandages, though it was just in spots. The whole time Deku stared at Bakugou's wrist.

"....sorry..." Deku whispered looking down

"For?!" Bakugo yelled, confused, making Deku jump a little.

"Y-your h-and! You've been so nice to me and all I've done is cause trouble. You might as well send me back now, you can get a better omega... and I can find another way to escape I guess, ''Deku said, whispering at the last part.

"I'm not sending you back, even if you are a bad omega! Which you're not! Yes you bit me, but it was an impressive bite" Bakugo yelled. " There are boxers and a onesie right there, get dressed and go sit on the bed. I'll be right back."

Bakugo left the bathroom and went to make sure the food was still warm.

Deku was thrilled to have new clothes, he wanted to hug the unnamed blonde boy but wouldn't because he will just be like other Alphas.

Deku looked at the onesie and began to put it on. 'It's so soft...' Deku thought to himself as he put on all the pieces. He was grateful for them, it made him feel safe that his neck scent gland was protected from everyone, and his face could be covered, the gloves covered his hands which he took off right away not liking his hands being covered.

He sat on the toilet not really wanting to be by the alpha. He was weak hearted and the alpha was nice. It was only time before he would think of them as friends and Deku knew that. He would try anything and everything in his power to get Bakugou to hate him and send him back, which he could make a run for, or get the spiky blonde to kick him out.

"Oi! You've done, certainly took your time." Bakugo said as he opened the door. "Come on now we're not done, I said we have things to do and I want to go to bed quicker rather than later." Bakugo said as he led Deku to the bed.

"Deku lifted his head, smelling the wonderful food, his mouth watering and stomach growling in hunger. 'It's been a while since I've eaten anything but crappy oatmeal or eaten in general-' Deku thought to himself before Bakugo started talking.

"This is how we're gonna do this..." Bakugo said crossed arms and a smirk plastered on his face.

____________________________

                            Words: 551

Ohp... I think this story is not the best but I mean it is what it is. Anyway enjoy those of you who will end up reading this