Chapter 8 (edited)

3rd POV.

Once food was done Bakugo ate his half, since he knew he wouldn't be able to while feeding the omega. Although Bakugou felt bad for leaving the omega alone for so long, he decided to just ignore that feeling since he was after all a well known Mafia leader.

A few minutes later Momo came running up to Bakugou holding a onesie that had a hat, and socks attached. Momo smirked at the reaction she got out of Bakugou.

Bakugou saw the onzie and started blushing a light pink at the fact that the onzie was based on his Mafia suit for when he went out on important missions.

The hat had his eyes covered and eyes holes so when the hat was on you, you could see.

The onzie had black with green and orange stripes exactly where they were on the suit. The legs looked like his orange rain boots. It even had black gloves attached to the wrists, the metal piece on his neck and Grenade launchers attached to it made out of Cotton.

"Isn't that a bit heavy to wear or uncomfortable?" Bakugou asked looking between the onzie and Momo

"Nope! It's light and comfy. If some of the things start to get uncomfortable it's Velcro and the gloves will make the omega feel more safe. before you ask, there is a tail and ear holes on it to make him or her more comfy." Momo said a little shyly but proud.

"He..." bakugou mumbled before grabbing the onzie,"here" bakugou handed a 100 dollar bill to her, his way of saying thanks.

He then made his way up to his room being careful of the food. Once he got there and got inside not forgetting to lock the door just in case his omega tried to run away again.

He set the onzie on the bed and food on the nightstand. He began to look for the omega, he walked around the room looking almost everywhere he could. As he got closer to the desk he started to hear quiet whimpers and groans.

The alpha quietly moved the chair and scooped the omega into his arms, making the omega's eyes bolt open and start to squirm everywhere. The alpha growled resulting in the smaller male glaring but staying still. "We can do this the easy or hard way..." Bakugou said with venom and danger in every word. The omega started to growl baring his teeth at the alpha.

____________________________

                            Words: 419

Still short but that's okay. I  think my writing is confusing like the description. If so let me know in the comments and I'll rewrite it 😁