Chapter 25(edited)

3rd POV:

Bakugo knew he wasted too much time already worrying about Izuku but he couldn't help it. He would rather spend every day with Izuku than run his Mafia. He knew that was wrong but I guess love makes you do all sorts of weird things.

He waited for Izuku to be asleep before calling a meeting to discuss plans with his Mafia and plans with the rat they found over a month ago. He knew he needed to get back to doing his job and doing it correctly before his mafia crashed and his gang was taken over by the other mafia.

Walking into the conference room full of his higher ranked commander who he also considered friends he felt the tension between each other and about what's going down. He didn't even get to sit down when Kirishima began ranting. "Bakugo you can't continue to call meetings about the mafia then not talk about the mafia! It's been a month since the rat was found and more and more people from his gang show up. This is serious, while you're out playing knight and shining armor all of us have been doing your responsibilities and if you keep it up..." he stopped and shook his head looking disappointed.

"I know I know shitty hair! Just fucking tell me what's been happening and I'll fix it, I'll put them all in their places and we can continue to grow," he said but by the look of the people around him he knew that was enough and he knew what they wanted to hear, with a sigh he continued, "I'll stop neglecting my duties and I won't be with Izuku all day..."

"I'm glad you've realized what you need to do Bakugo," Shoto said, holding up his thumbs, "good job."

"Does that mean I can hang out with him?! Me, Mina and him could all grow close and then Jiro too sometimes but maybe not she's always around Momo. I think they might be a thing-" Denki was suddenly cut off by Shinso's hand over his mouth.

"Yes, you three should be able to hang out,'' Shinso stated without asking anyone. He just wanted to stop his partner from talking since he was oblivious to how it was hurting Shoto. Denki and Mina both squealed in delight before jumping into their own conversation as the other 5 continued to talk.

For the next two hours the five talked about their plan and how they might be going into a Mafia war soon and how they needed everyone to train harder and for everyone to at least know how to defend themselves.

After deciding plans for the upcoming week they all went to their rooms, laid there hoping that everything would be okay and that they wouldn't have to worry about anything. Sadly they knew that wouldn't happen, the world has become what the villains wanted many years ago; the more powerful you are the better off you are. No where was safe and with second genders you had a harder time being an omega. Most family's did arranged marriages so their children could be safe.

Shinso held onto Denki like he did when they first met as tight as he could with his face nuzzled into Denki's hair. Both fell asleep within minutes.

Todoroki slowly made it back to his room, trying to hype himself up before he decided to talk with Momo about their relationship. Once he reached there and opened the door he wasn't prepared for what he saw. He saw Momo kissing Jiro like her life depended on it. He was out of words, his heart ached and tears threatened to fall. He may not have had the deepest feeling for Momo but knowing he was cheated on hurt him. He coughed and watched the two look over with fear. "Out."

"Babe it isn't what it seems..."

"DOnt baby me, get out, go to Jiro's room and make out. I'm done." He said as he walked deeper into their room and began to get ready for bed. He didn't glance back as he heard the door shut.

A few doors down Kirishima laid in bed thinking about if he was ever going to find someone he could love and cherish like his friends. He wished his crush on Todoroki would go away, he felt bad for liking his friend who was in a relationship already, but as time passed his feelings only grew.