˚Sam Arias˚Cookie Dough˚

Start from the beginning

Snapping out of your gaze you remember something,

"Ruby, before we start you should know something," You said, making Ruby look at you in question, you know arriving in the kitchen seeing the mess. "I've never baked, nor eaten a 'cookie'" you said with quotation marks around cookie. This caused both the Arias girls to look at you, as if you had said you had no Idea what a human was. 

"WHAT! HOW! BRUHHHHH!" Ruby went off, and by off, I mean, off. She run upstairs to her room and called Lena and Kara. She called them because they were tasked with the job of basically showing me anything I haven't done. Since my foster parents knew of my powers, they never let me leave the house of have any fun. It was a very rough few years. Soon you heard Ruby yelling at Kara and Lena, how they had never made you eat a cookie.

"I don't get what the big deal is," You say turning back to Sam, only to find her a lot closer than before. Your heart thumped, as you realized your faces were just inches apart. Blush spread across your face as you quickly looked down, suddenly very nervous. 

"Ruby is a firm believer in, getting the best out of life. And majority of the time, that means food to her," Sam said laughing at her kid, before backing up to go to the fridge to pull out some pre-made cookie dough. You looked at it funny as it looked disgusting, (DISGOOSTING! sorry I had to, 'which one of ya took a shi in the toilet and didn't flush!- ill stop...) Sam laughed at you reaction, "its cookie dough Y/n, try it," She said handing you a spoon full.

Without thinking, you wrap your mouth around the spoon still in Sam's hand. You held eye contact with her until your lips left the spoon. Sam choked a bit, but started laughing as your eyes widened comically. You couldn't believe the taste, (To lazy to describe cookie dough, ya'll know what i'm talking about...)

Before you even realize it, you moan at the taste. Sam drinking a glass of water, spits out her water everywhere. Your eyes widen and what you just did, suddenly every embarrassed.

"What, uhm, what was that?" Sam asked you laughing, while she walked close to you. You stuttered trying to find an answer, as the brunette took a step forward, you took one back. Until your back was against the counter, and she was inches from your face.

Thinking back on it, If Kara knew about your crush on the CFO, you suspected that the reporter had told Sam about it. Which caused that to lead to this,

"I-I, it uhm," You said stuttering even more, fuck. You thought as Sam raised her eyebrow, a smirk spreading across her face. 

"Use your words, love," Sam whispered into your ear, A chill ran down your spine as her breath fanned across your neck. You gulped, heart beating impossibly faster. Sam moved her head back to face you, 

"I like you!" You blurted out, eyes widen at what you just said, hand jumping up to cover your mouth. You look at the brunette that towered over you, you being 5'1 (My actual height) and her being 5'9. She smirked, once again, before leaning down and kissing you.

You stood there for a second, shocked on what was happening, Sam Fucking Arias, was kissing you... you idiot kiss back! You thought to yourself, quickly kissing her back. Her lips tasted of the cookie dough, the kiss was full of passion from both sides, 

Her tongue slipped across your lips, wanting more, you obeyed opening your mouth, 

Before anything else could happen you got cut off by the click of a camera, you both pull apart, only for you to realize that you are now on the counter. Then you look over and see that Ruby had taken a picture and sent it to the DEO group chat. Which had Kara, Lena, Winn, Alex, J'onn, Nia, Sam and Me. 

You groan as your phone starts blowing up, with everything saying finally, or knew it. You lean forward and rest your head on Sam's shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry," You sigh, but soon get pulled back up by a hand on your chin, making you look at Sam.

"You have nothing to be sorry about Y/nn, but..." She hesitates for a second, while she looks at Ruby, the girl quickly nodding. "Y/n Y/l/n, Will you be my girlfriend?" the Brunette question, you smiled before kissing her full of passion and love. You pull away after a minute, "Is that a yes?" Sam asks, still in a daze from the taste of your lips.

"That's a yes for me Arias," You giggled before kissing her again.

The next thing you know is a video is sent to the DEO gc again, and its sam asking you out. You glare at Ruby, the girl quickly running upstairs. 

"RUBY!" You yell following the girl up the stairs.

Sam just laughing at the interaction, between the two most important people in her life. 

~~~~~~~

A/n: This is longer than I thought it would be... But enjoy! lol, please send requests too!