Chapter 9

Mark parked his car and goes inside the diner. Once he was inside, he noticed Sofia wiping the tables and that's when he approached her, asking for Camilla. She told him she was in the changing room and should be here soon. He asked her to call her, so she went to get her while he sat down, waiting for her.

"Mark, what going on?" Camilla asked Mark.

"Hey Camilla, I was wondering how you saw or heard from Amelia? I'll try calling you, but you weren't answering," said Mark.

"No, but wait, isn't she supposed to be with you at home? Yesterday I was driving to get her from the club when I received a message from her saying she is going home and won't be having a sleepover with the girls and me. She said she is tired and won't be coming to work in the morning and she will take a cab, so I don't need to pick her up."Camilla says while explaining what happened.

"Well, she wasn't home last night or in the morning. I have received no message or phone call from her, even though she told me she calls me once she's at your place."Mark said.

"What? so if she isn't at yours that means something happens to her, "Camilla said, now feeling worried for her friend.

"Yeah, so that is why you are going to help me," Mark said to her.

"What do you need me to do?" asked Camilla.

"First, you'll let me see when that message is sent, and then we are going to the club asking to see the footage from last night," Mark explained.

"Okay, I can do that. You wait for me outside I'll be back I just need to let the girl know I'm leaving." Camilla said to Mark.

"Sure," said Mark while walking away towards his car.

***

Sebastian watched over Amelia all night. He adored her beauty and her calm sleeping face. When morning came he carefully gets out of bed, so he doesn't wake Amelia up. After getting showered and dressed in the Armani black suit, he went downstairs to make a call about his business and arranged everything for Amelia and him.

Once he's done with that he went to his room to check up on Amelia before he has to go to work. He noticed her shirt was up and that the blanket was not covering her beautiful soft skin. He went towards her bed, pulled the shirt down, covered her with the blanket. Then he kissed her head and walked out of the bedroom.

Sebastian called his chauffeur and asked him to prepare his car outside the building while he took his papers for today. Once he was down he's chauffeur opened the car door for him and they drive off. And on the way to the company, all Sebastian could think of is finishing his work fast, so he can be back in the arms of his Tesoro {Treasure}.

***

Camilla and Mark arrived at the club. Once inside, they demanded to speak with the manager and the staff who worked that night hoping to find some information. When the manager arrives, he received them in his office so they can talk privately.

"So what brings you to my club that is so urgent and you need to see the footage?" the manager asked them.

"It's about Amelia sir, she works here,". said, Mark.

"Yes, I know her. Why did something happen to her?" asked the manager.

"That's what we want to know said, Mark. She didn't come home last night, and she was supposed to be picked up by Camilla, her friend for a sleepover but she received the message she changes her mind and she's going home but she never came home."

"That is a serious matter. Look I go ask Jack to come here he was bartending last night maybe he can help you." the manager said.

"Good, we appreciate any help," said Camilla.