Chapter 23

Hello everyone. I'm so sorry for updating the new chapter later. I had to deal with a lot of stuff and still somehow find a way to write. I'm sorry in advance for the grammar mistake in this chapter. Also, I will add something tomorrow, because I cannot find the last part I wrote to finish this chapter. So come back tomorrow and read this chapter again.

Thank you all so much for reading, voting, and adding my book to your libraries. That means a lot to me.

"Good morning sir, shall I prepare the breakfast?" Mr. Eric asked Sebastian.

"No, I'll have some business to finish first. I'll eat once I get back.," Sebastian replays to his butler.

"Okay sir, ", he says.

Sebastian told his driver to take the day off since he will drive today. He got inside his black Mercedes car and drove off towards Javier's house.

***

" Sir, you can't just enter this house like that". said the security man as Sebastian walked in shouting Javier's name.

"Javier! you bastard. Come out here this instant. We have to talk".

"What's with all the shouting, Sebastian? "asked Sara Javier's girlfriend as she comes downstairs to the living room.

"Where is Javier? I must speak to him." Sebastian said.

" He's in his office do you want me to show the way or".... she was about to ask but he interacted with her.

" I know the way". Sebastian said as he climbed the stairs to the second floor and opened the door on the left and barged inside Javier's office with anger showing on his face.

" Se-Sebastian, are you all right? What are you doing here? ," Javier asked him.

"I thought I told you to not come in my mansion until I call for you if you remember our last outburst," Sebastian said.

"Y-yes, but" he tried to say but was stopped by Sebastian.

"No buts. I saw what you did last night. How dare you go inside my mansion and in the basement to comfort my wife? Tell me, why did you do that?" asked Sebastian.

"I have no reason to tell you. I think it is obvious that I just checked on her. And what you did to that poor girl is wrong. She's traumatized by the nightmares she sees in sleep because of the stupid injections you gave her.," Javier said angrily at his friend.

"I thought I told you to not meddle, what I do with my wife is my business. You should respect me I command you as your boss. "

"Whatever you say, boss. Now if you finished get out." Javier ordered.

"No, I'm not done yet. There is one thing I need from you and is strictly business."Sebastian said.

"Okay, what do you need?" Javier asked him.

"I need you to investigate something. And I want you to report it to me. Mr.Akito came to me about canceling the deal as I told you on the phone last time I talked to you. "Sebastian explained.

"Yes, you did. So what do you want me to investigate? " Javier asked.

"He told me he received calls from an unknown number. He doesn't know who is that is threatening him. The next time he gets a call or message investigate it understand, " Sebastien says.

"Yes, boss. I just have one more thing to tell you before you go. Please be nice to her, she does not deserve the pain you put her through. "Javier begged his friend.

"I'll deal with her my way from now on. Don't worry, I won't give her syringes anymore. "Sebastian said.

"Good, at least that would make her less traumatized. "Javier said feeling a little better than he was able to convince him to at least stop that.