They talk about you

Start from the beginning

You and Jason sat by the water talking. "You should read this book I've been reading. It's kinda boring but also kinda good."

"Wow that makes me want to read it so much!"

You rolled your eyes at him, throwing a strawberry at his head. "it's interesting just kinda slow in some parts."

"Okay what's it called."

"The sign of 4 by Arthur Conan Doyle." You picked up the book next to you and showed it to him. "it looks short."

"Hey!"

You both turned around to see a rather short boy with curly hair, pointed ears and a small amount of motor oil on his face. Jason stood up to great the boy.

"Hey man it's been a while! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Camp half-blood?"

Leo laughed, hugging Jason before turning to greet you. "Well technically but a few of us decided it was time for a visit... and who are you?" He smiled at you, sticking out a hand for you to shake.

"Umm I'm (Y/n) (L/n) It's nice to meet you. And umm...you are?"

"Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus, Bad boy supreme!" He winked at you, letting your hand go. By all accounts he didn't look like a 'Bad boy supreme' more like one of Santa's elfs. The tool belt didn't help with the connection either.

As they started to talk you giggled a little at the thought causing the both of them to look at you. "What's up (n/n)?"

"Nothing nothing umm... Why don't you guy's get re-equated, Leo you can take my seat. I've gotta go back to my legion, they wanted to talk about some strategy's for the next war game."

You walked away from the two boys, waving at them. "See you around 'Bad Boy Supreme' oh and Jase, I'll drop off the book at your office ones I'm done."

"'Kay"

Leo and Jason took sat down in the grass and continued talking. "So how have you been man? Any cool new projects you're working on?"

"Oh yeah! I'm actually working on my cabins chariot! I'm building these bow and arrows that don't need a shooter!" Jason laughed at the boys excitement, patting him on the back.

"So what's been up with you? I thought you were gonna be in your office, maybe on a quest, not just chilling by the water."

"Oh yeah normally I would be but I've been trying not to over work myself." Leo looked at Jason bewildered. Leo was Jason's best friend, he knows Jason. It wasn't exactly normal for Jason to be so...thoughtful about himself.

"Oh that's good...so what have you been doing with these breaks?"

"Umm going on walks, just like resting by the water, reading, kinda just whatever." Again, the fact of Jason being so nonchalant. By all accounts Jason isn't one to be known for being 'laid back'

"By yourself or...."

"Oh umm (Y/n) has been forcing me to take breaks, we just hang out during them."

"They sound pretty nice."

"Yeah they are"

Leo:

Leo bit off a chunk of a snack bar you had given to him earlier in the week as he tightened the screws in Festus's head. Leo spent the last several day's in the bunker, Festus needed some repairs and his fastest way to fix him was to lock himself away and hyper focus on it.

He stood up and wiped the sweat from his forehead, inspecting his work. He laid down the snack bar wrapper as he grabbed a rag to wipe sweat from his neck.