How they would react to me (or you) simping for Octavian

(A/n) Since the newest chapter is taking a while...have this in the mean time ;)

please dont hate me 

~~~~~~

You looked up at the group, their faces painted with a mix of disappointment, confusion and disgusts.

"So..."

"OCTAVIAN?" Percy was the first person to speak, well yell. You looked at him with pure confusion. "OCTAVIAN? YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? IS THIS SOME TYPE OF JOKE I DON'T GET?" When you shook your head telling him 'no you're not joking' he made a sound resembling being choked.

"HES A TERRIBLE PERSON (Y/N)! HE STARTED A WAR! HE HATES ME! HE HATES YOU HE HATES US! HE KILLED MY PANDA PILLOW!"

As you turned you saw Jason walking away from the scene stiffly. "Jason..."

He didn't respond just continued walking, seemingly not bothered by Percy's yelling. You watched him walk 20 feet away before yelling "WHY" without turning to look at you.

You were about to respond when the wind was knocked out of you. You looked up to see Annabeth staring at you. "Hopefully that jogged your brain enough to realize how STUPD this is!" You put a hand up, patting her shoulder.

Ones you got your breath back you felt someone take your shoulders, breathing in deeply. "I care for you a lot hun. You do not simp for Octavian." Pipers eyes pierced yours, her eyes feeling so convincing. You almost believed her only for you to be broken out of your trance.

You looked over at Leo, his arms crossed his eyebrows furrowed in disdain. "I gotta share with that prick" smoke was coming out of his ears as he looked off to the side in silent anger.

Piper patted his shoulder in condolence as you felt a large pair of arms wrap around your middle and Hazel coming up in front of you. You looked to see Frank awkwardly staring down as Hazel took your face in her hands. "...Are you okay? Did something happen? Is it the daddy issues?" She said, nodding her head in understanding. "How do you even know what that is!"

"Leo told me!"

"LEO WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT?"

"I'm not lying though."

You turned to look at Reyna, it seemed like you'd have to go through all of them.

Reyna herself looked unbothered, but you could tell by the way she looked at you she was judging you harder then she ever had before.

"Come on dear let's go."

You turned to look at Will who was softly grabbing your hand and pulling you away from the group. "Where are we going?"

He placed his hand in yours, rubbing his thumb on your hand as if to sooth you "I'm gonna take you to the infirmary, I want to make sure you don't have a concussion"

"IF THEY DON'T HAVE A CONCUSSION THEY WILL" Percy held Nico back as he tried to attack you.

"AH-"

Nico continued to try and get out of Percy arms, reaching for you as if to punch you. "How could you!"

"Alright all I'm making sure (Y/n) is okay"

And with that Will took you off to the infirmary.

~~~~~~~~

"By the way (N/n) Chiron wants to talk to you"

"Fuck"

~~~~~~~~~

"LEO YOUR DUMB DRAGON threw me off the fucking boat"

-Lilli