My judgment of you based on who you simp for

Valentine's Day part 1

Percy:

You don't like change. He was probably one of your first if not first "official" book character crushes. You also probably have trust issues and or attachment issues. Things that upset you don't make sense to others normally. You might not have liked Annabeth at first cause you felt jealous. Oh wait, did you hear that? It's the sound of your 30 alarms going off all from over an hour ago. You should go handle that.

Jason:

DID SOMEONE SAY DADDY ISSUES- Jk. Kinda... you like him but you're not intense about it. UNLESS someone goes on the whole "Jason is a worst version of Percy" or something kinda like that. Then you will tie them down and...havoc. In an IRL relationship you want someone stable who's generally pretty mature.

Leo:

Okay. Listen. I like you. But we get it. We ALL get it. You like him. You don't need to bring it up every second tho. Also when are you gonna face that childhood trauma? You just gonna let it sit there while you read fanfic and listen to character audios or...Also PLEASE go take a mental health day instead of giving yourself busy work to ignore it.

Nico:

bro. Please. Tame your savior complex. It's screaming right now. Gasping for breath. But he probably was the first like "emo" type character you fell for and now your favorites are always the emo loner types. You really enjoy characters with sad backstories. If you watched Voltron you probably liked Keith. There's also a huge change that you have those fingerless gloves with skeleton hands on them. Also please sit up straight. Your back is screaming in pain rn

Frank:

...Is everything okay at home? I understand. You want rank to hug you while you cry.I've never met a mean Frank simp. You're a sweetheart. I give you a kith on the forehead *mewa* also sweetie...you're not annoying them by texting them. Just text your friends. They want to hear from you

Will:

Listen. I'm also mad Will doesn't get a lot of attention. But you don't need to write a 50 slide presentation on why he's a good character and shouldn't only be used as Nico's boyfriend (but I get it) anyway...You're a bisexual(or really anywhere under the liking multiple gender umbrella). Who's either very offended by "liking men is disgusting" jokes or finds them very funny. No middle ground. That or you're mentally unstable. Or both. Probably both. But real talk, bestie, go take some time off. You need it.

ALSO ISTG IF I SEEN ANY CHILDREN OF APOLLO HERE-

Magnus:

He formed your type. If you watch MHA you like Denki. You like the dumb ass characters who could probably kill you instantly. YOU ALSO NEED TO DRINK SOME WATER HOLY HERACLES. You also probably like the goofy characters that have sad backstories. You relate to Luisa Madrigal way too much. You're the therapist friend and are about to break. Please get help bestie.

Hearthstone:

Either you're the sweetest person alive or a living nightmare. But like... are y'all okay? You're starving for Hearthstone content. You probably got a lot of responsibility put on you as a kid. Also when people talk about the elf boys they had a crush on you talk about hearthstone and everyone's confused. If you were younger when you read the series (and had a crush on him) you were interested in learning sign.

Alex:

Just say you'd date yourself. Your form of flirtation is being mean to someone. There's a good chance Alex was your first (clear) queer crush. You probably searched up "is it gay to like a gender fluid person?" Like 30 times. Bro you need to stop bottling up your emotions till one tiny thing breaks you. It's not healthy. Maybe try emotional journaling, it works better than you'd think.

(A/n)
I'll post the full normal Valentine's Day post  tomorrow. Or maybe tonight. Which should I do?