They talk about you

BTW In Hearths part just italics like Italics is someone just signing and italics with quotations like "Italics" is someone signing and speaking

And italics in Leo's part mean's Festus is talking

Percy:

Was Grover tired of hearing how great you were from Percy? Yes! But Percy paid no mind to that and continued to talk while cleaning his sword.

"They kicked my ass during capture the flag the other day." Percy's voice sounded far off as Grover continued to fiddle with the blades of grass under him. "Oh really that's unbelievable..."

"I mean they're just so cool! They even went out canoeing with me again, even after almost getting them killed." Percy looked up to his friend with a dopey grin decorating his face.

"That's really cool Percy." Of course Grover liked talking to Percy and of course he's happy that Percy is making a really good friend but Gods! How much can you say about a single person in one sitting?

Just as Percy was about to bore Grover with another story about how interesting and cool you were the bell rang for lunch. Grover quietly thanked the Gods, but maybe to soon.

"Oh lunch! Okay so as I was saying..." Grover really hadn't seen Percy so fixated on something like this in a long time, of course Grover hadn't seen Percy in a while so it made sense.

"And they have a really nice smile that just makes me so happy y'know?" Grover continued to mindlessly nod along with Percy, he would run out of steam soon, hopefully at least.

"Oh yeah they also helped me with archery which was super cool! Also-oh hey!" Percy cut himself off as he saw you headed over to lunch. "Grover look they're right there! HEY (Y/N)!"

Grover looked up to see someone, who he assumed to be you, headed towards them.

"Hey Perce and..."

"Grover! This is my friend Grover!" Percy looked between the two. "Oh yeah Percy has told me a bit about you."

"yeah same." Grover shook your hand, smiling kindly. "Well I promised my friend I'd sit with her for lunch I just came over to say hey. So see you guys later." As you walked off Percy turned to Grover.

"See! I told ya! They're really nice and their voice-"

"Perce?"

"and-"

"Percy!"

Percy looked over at Grover, raising an eyebrow. "Um yeah?" Grover sighed, slowing down his walk. "Perce, dude, I'm really happy you made a new friend but how long do you think you've been talking about them?"

Percy thought for a moment. It couldn't have been that long right? "Like 5 minutes?"

"Dude you've been talking about (y/n) for like 30 minutes straight." Percy thought again. No that couldn't be right. Right? 30 minutes is way to much time to talk about a single person. He wouldn't talk about you for 30 minutes straight! "Nah man I think you got it wrong."

"Dude you started talking about them after you finished swimming." Percy blushed at the realization. "I-I well...it's just I..."

"No no I understand." Grover grinned at Percy, winking at him before trotting off to talk to Juniper.

Percy stood by himself the blush on his face growing worse as he remembered he would be hanging out with you later in the day.

Jason:

Jason had been taking more time for himself than normal. His friends obviously noticed but weren't gonna comment on it. If something happened to "the great Jason Grace Son of Jupiter; Mr. Work yourself to the bone" that made him not work himself to death they weren't gonna question it.