Character Info

˜"*°• Imperial Majesty •°*"˜

(Y/n) (L/n)

Also know as (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), is the current reigning monarch of the Nevivon Empire. She is the sole daughter of Princess (M/n) and the only heir to the throne. Navier and Koshar are childhood friends with her, along with Sovieshu.

Alias:
Imperial Sovereign
Imperial Serenity
Your majesty
Your highness
Empress

Biographical Info:

Residence: Nevivon Empire
Gender: Female

Personal Status:

Relatives:
Previous Emperor (Uncle)
Princess (M/n) (Mother)
Duke Piere van Caldwell (Second-degree Cousin)

Professional Status:

Occupation:
Empress of the Nevivon Empire
Head of State of the Grand Church

History:
-(Y/n) is the only child of Princess (M/n) of the Nevivon Empire, her mother was the only princess of Nevivon's Imperial Family. Her predecessor, her uncle, was the former Emperor and was childless, for he did not trust women to carry his offspring, so he took his sister's child under his wing to become his successor regardless of her gender.

Physical Appearance:
-(Y/n) is slightly taller than Navier, (Y/n) has very long (h/c) tresses that reached past her knees and stunning (e/c) eyes that matches her features.

-(Y/n) was regarded to be as her mother's splitting image.

-As an Empress, she always wear sophisticated and elaborate gowns, her hair is presented in many different types of hair-styles.

-Although, she prefers male clothing (because she thinks they're comfortable and easy to wear.) But due to her voluptuous of a body, her ladies-in-waiting tend to dress her in slightly revealing clothes to emphasize her status and figure.

Relationship:

Love Interest: (They shall be revealed later on in the story.)

Family:

Late Emperor of the Nevivon Empire:
-Due to her mother being sickly, her uncle took the role as her guardian. She was vigorously trained by him, he taught her everything she has to know and did not hesitate to be harsh with her. But despite all that, (Y/n) deeply respects her uncle as she understood her predecessor's behaviour towards her.

Princess (M/n) of the Nevivon Empire:
-In spite of being often ill, (Y/n) loved their mother deeply and when she passed away, the (h/c)-nette was heartbroken, but did not shed a tear as she followed the Late Emperor's strict orders. As her uncle taught her how to be a proper ruler, her mother taught her proper etiquette and mannerism.

Duke Piere van Caldwell:
-Piere is her cousin by second degree, he regularly nags (Y/n) into doing her work, he is strict and is well poised. He rarely spoke about himself and always puts the Empress as a priority. He is basically her nanny. If he failed to make (Y/n) do work, he would do it all himself and it would take for at least a day or two. Duke Piere highly respects the (h/c)-nette despite her childish behaviour.

.

.

.

"Is crying crocodile tears all you could do? I'm surprised you're not dying of dehydration, yet."