LIV

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

"Now, shall we, your majesty?"

Just as they were about to take a step— they both interrupted by the Prince's blue haired companion.

"Stop right there, your highness!"

He exclaimed, marching towards them and harshly pulled the blond to the side.

"Hey—!"

The bluenette gave his cousin a glare but once softened when he stared at her.

"Forgive me for my rudeness, your majesty, but I'm afraid his highness and I will have to go."

(Y/n) smiled and shook her head, "It's alright, and I understand." She then waved a hand at them.

"I'll see you later then, Heinley, you too, Sir McKenna."

McKenna also waved his hand goodbye, dragging a whining and pouting Prince with him.

"Your majesty."

"Ah, Piere, you're finally here."

She looked behind him and he knew what she was gonna ask next.

"The Duke has already been introduced. It'll be your turn soon."

"Oh, I see..."

"I'll have your ladies-in-waiting prep you up for the time being."

(Y/n) smiled, "Alright."

After a few minutes later, her ears perked up at a sudden announcement.

"Make way for Prince Heinley from the Western Kingdom!"

There were still plenty of people waiting their turn to be announced, her lady-in-waiting then examined her entire attire,

The Empress was wearing a grayish fishtail dress— that hugged her curves beautifully— its sleeves were long and had silver ruffles at both of its ends.

The neckline was adorned with golden linings and small beads of pearls. Her (h/c) hair was pulled back— thin braids on each side— and was held by a mere silver ribbon tied from the back.

The lady-in-waiting nodded and ushered her to now present herself.

"It's now your time, your majesty."

Piere stood beside her and spoke in a stern voice, "And please, be on your best behaviour."

(Y/n) let out a nervous chuckle and shrugged her shoulders, "No promises."

Navier and Sovieshu smiled as they welcomed the Prince with open arms, giving out their small hellos and curtsy.

"I hope you will find your stay enjoyable, your highness."

The blond hummed, "As do I."

With that, Heinley walked away and went inside the Eastern Empire's imperial palace. They both watched his figure disappear and turned back to face the courtyard.

"Introducing the arrival of her imperial sovereignty, Empress (Y/n) (L/n) of the Nevivon Empire!"

With each step she took, Sovieshu could feel his breath hitched. She was poised and her head was held high.

The way she walked was so pleasantly elegant that it was making him hypnotized with her entire existence.

"Empress (Y/n), it is a pleasure to—

"Navi~!"

He didn't even get to finish his sentence when the moment the (h/c)-nette finally approached them— she immediately tackled the blonde in for a hug.

"I have missed you so much~!"

She clasped their hands together and she gave her a very bright smile.

"I'm so happy to finally see you again after all these years!"

The Eastern Empress was a bit startled at her enthusiastic approach but she returned her smile, nonetheless.

"I'm happy to see you too, your majesty."

Navier was then the one to envelope her in a hug and she was gently patting her back, making the Nevivonnian Empress' cheeks flush a bright red hue.

"Ahem."

The ravennette cleared his throat, earning both the attention and the (h/c)-nette had forgotten he was there for a moment.

"Oh, your majesty, Emperor Sovieshu."

The two women pulled away from each other and now focused their attention on him.

"It is a pleasure to finally see you again, Empress."

He opened his arms for her, expecting her to give him a hug just like she did with his wife, (Y/n) smiled and envelope him in an embrace.

Which gave him a great sense of satisfaction but her hug didn't last that long, much to his dismay.

"Likewise, your majesty."

Their servants then escorted her inside but before they could, she whispered something that only Navier could hear.

"I can't wait to make up for lost time."

She gave her a wink, before entering the esteemed imperial palace.

Of course, Sovieshu noticed all of this but he didn't say any word of it. Although, he was a bit curious.

Once they were all done greeting all the guests, they both then set out a few paperworks that were needed to be checked.

"Your majesty."

Laura called out, earning Navier's attention. "What is it, Countess Eliza?"

"I have brought you some tea."

The blonde nodded and motioned for her to set it aside to a nearby table. The lady-in-waiting poured her some and placed it next to the Empress.

"I heard her majesty, the Empress of the Nevivon Empire is here."

"Indeed."

"I also heard, her majesty tackled you in for a hug, your majesty."

She paused, giggling as she recalled what happened. "I was honestly taken aback, but that's how she is."

Countess Eliza smiled, "Ah, it has been so long since I've last seen her majesty."

"Oh! Speaking of her majesty..."

Laura spoke, "I am curious as to how she would react knowing about the Emperor having a mistress..."

Everyone then began to ponder the same. The three of them had grew up together and it's always been the three of them.

That was until (Y/n) had to be crowned Empress to her own Empire.

And to have some woman with an unknown background suddenly became a member of the Imperial family— it was a bit hard to picture.

.

.

.

"I wonder that as well..."