CXXXII

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

Second to step out was Navier— who took (Y/n)'s hand as she stepped out and last was Sovieshu.

The (h/c)-nette jokingly held out her hand to help him off too, but wasn't expecting for him to actually take it.

Nonetheless, they both softly chuckled and the moment he stepped off—

"Your majesty!"

Rashta dashed away from her spot and ran towards the Emperor.

The Nevivon Empress was quick to pull the blonde to the side so that she wouldn't get hurt from the silver-nette's bold actions.

The concubine tackled him in a hug and sobbed pathetically on his chest.

"Rashta." He said, surprised.

"Your majesty!" And she woefully exclaimed back.

"Your majestyyyy!"

The two Imperial women stared at her, differently. One was nonchalant and the other was of a grimace.

Her dark eyes then noticed the two Empresses in front of her. She looked at them both, before shifting her eyes to stare at the ground.

She didn't even dare to give them a respectful greeting, which was to bow before their sights.

'Wow. Well isn't she rude.'

Turning away her sight from them, she noticed Navier gracefully walking away and she was now accompanied by her ladies-in-waiting.

"Have someone bring over the backlog of paperwork." She ordered.

"Yes, your majesty."

Looks like she couldn't bear to see her husband with his woman. Any normal married woman would do the same.

(Y/n) let out a sigh. She was deeply upset that Navier had to go through all of this and Sovieshu was the cause of it.

She turned around to face them again and she saw the ravennette lovingly patting her back as his mistress continued to sob like a child.

"Your majesty."

Piere approached her and greeted. She gave him a nod of acknowledgement before looking at the Emperor.

"You should rest after this, Sovi. You wouldn't want to have another fever now, would you?"

A teasing smile appeared on her lips, Sovieshu chuckled and wave his hand dismissively at her.

"I shall pay heed to your words now. Being bedridden all day isn't quite so fun."

"You better. Also, now that you need rest for a few days, I might start working on your behalf, and if I do, I'm looking forward to have yourself be healed quickly. So that I wouldn't have to do all the work."

She lightly punched his shoulder, giggling as they both laugh at her statement.

Rashta, however, instinctively place her hand gently on where the (h/c)-nette had punched and pulled him closer to her.

The Eastern Emperor smiled at her protective action and softly patted her head, gesturing that it was alright.

"I wil, I will. Don't worry."

"Your majesty, let's go. You still need your rest."

"Of course."

He bid farewell to (Y/n)— and she waved her hand adieu. But once his back was turned and the albino turned to peek, the Empress glared at her.