LXXXIII

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

"You did very good."

She lovingly caressed his hair, making him sigh in utter bliss at her action. This was what he needed after all that.

"Would you like a reward? If so, name it and I shall give it to you."

He looked up at her with soft magenta coloured eyes, he's mouth was agape as he was surprised at her statement.

"A reward?"

"Yes."

"You'll give me anything?"

"Of course, you deserve it, my dear."

"Then..."

His face flushed a small red hue, as if he was embarrassed at what he would say next.

"Can...Can you kiss me again?"

Heinley face turned even more redder when (Y/n) gave a him a look of surprise.

Was his request a bit too much? Perhaps she didn't like kissing him...? Was she saving her first kiss for marriage?

He turned his face to look away as questions of uncertainty swirled inside his mind. He about to take back what he said—

But before he could, she placed her hand on his cheek, guiding his handsome face back to her.

"Is that what you want?"

He pressed his lips and he submissively stared at her, hesitantly nodding his head at her question.

"Yes..."

He breathed out, the blond was absolutely smitten by her.

The (h/c)-nette softly smiled at his request, as she slowly cupped his face in her hands gently and brought his face closer to hers.

"Then I shall do as you requested."

It felt like time had stopped when he felt her cherry red lips upon his.

The Prince felt a huge burst of euphoria within him as he savoured the feeling of their lips touching.

He closed his eyes and he tilted his head to the side, deepening their kiss. He surprisingly let out a groan, startling the Nevivon Empress for a bit.

She chuckled at him, as she slightly pulled away for some air.

"Ha..."

But Heinley wasn't satisfied yet, he tightened his hold on her waist and took her slightly opened mouth an opportunity to slip in his tongue.

"Mhmp—!"

His bold actions was shocking her, as he greedily kissed her lips— not caring that his lungs were begging for air.

"Mh..."

She moaned lowly into their kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. Their bodies were getting hot and sweat started to form.

(Y/n), however, gently pushed him away and there was a thin string of their saliva when she did.

She placed her hand over his lips, in case he wanted to kiss her again— while panting heavily.

Their gazes were locked with each other— Heinley stared at her with loving eyes and (Y/n) stared at him nonchalantly.

"H...How greedy..."

The blond leaned his head close to the side of her neck, his was panting just as heavily as her and his hot breath made her shiver.

He then let out a breathy chuckle, "How scandalous~"