♡⃝  6

Standing and seeing the beach at night feels completely different from the beach during the daytime

Standing and seeing the beach at night feels completely different from the beach during the daytime. It is the same place, yet the atmosphere is changed. The darkness of the beach at night envelops a sense of peace; the absence of the crowds illuminates other aspects of the beach not noticed during the day, it gives a feeling of freedom and a little fear in contrast to the dominant sense of peace.

Walking toward the bush, the wind buffeting everything away from it, Curling waves aided by wind deliver brisk sprays of water, hitting the face.
A slight chill of fear run down their spine on the cold beach at night. Even though the crowds are gone, some other lone person may be walking in the distance. Standing at the water's edge, with the guttering sound of a boat offshore and the wind whistling, it is easy to imagine that the stranger could have bad intentions. A moment before, the idea that no one could hear screaming seemed terrifying, now it brings out goosebumps enhanced by the cold wetness of the surf's spray. Then, the sound of the stranger's voice and the melody of his guitar arrive, pulsing faintly through the gusts of wind, and the sense of peace is restored. they enjoyed it they enjoyed it extremely jisoo breaks the calmness with her deep Husky voice.

Jisoo: "A-are you guys sure about this, we still have time let's go back." *She licks  her lips dry*

Jack: "If you want to then ok, Don't complain to me later if this someone made fun of you." *he shrugged making the girl sulk*

Suzy: "Jisoo there is nothing to be scared of, and you... *she points to kris and says*, We are ready just start the game.

Min Jae: There is nothing to start just split into the group and search for cards. *He starts to walk toward the woodland whistling around the trunk disturbing the leaves, Expect eun the Min jae, Jack and two other boys follow him*

Eun woo: "Let's go before 3:00 Am, We have to come back, Or else I don't know what Mrs.lee will do if she finds out about this.

Jennie: And Why Is that so? *she asks randomly chewing her gum*

Vini: " Is that even a question burh! I'm sure she will suspend us for at least one month, My mom will kill me if this happens.

Jennie: "Why did I say yes to showing up here just to play these childish games?"  *she started walking by saying like this, we also went after her*

They separate into groups and start searching for hints, they could feel the soft smooth sand under their feet. As they were going in, the voice of the people on the beach was getting hushed like they were going into a deep cave, Vini sees that long her shrug jacket is stuck in the trees, she looks ahead, her friends are moving forward, she stops to take off the stuck jacket. But by that time all her friends were gone.

 But by that time all her friends were gone