♡⃝  13

⚠️ warnings ⚠️:The following chapter contains scenes showing violent behavior, Abuse, assault, harassment, etc which may trigger some readers if you're uncomfortable then you can leave.

She widened her eyes in horror and took back steps, she runs back to her room and the man smirked while taking a Slow pace towards the girl, locking herself in a room she search for her phone which is nowhere to be seen, she saw the landline phone and tried to call for help she can feel someone standing near the door he started to slam the door furiously, the scenario becomes more and more terrifying as the phone line is cut, he starts shouting for her to open the, she closes her ears her body starts to tremble in fear, Her lips trembled as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks, Fear pumped dark wine through her veins and sharpened all her senses after a while he stopped shouting the atmosphere of her house become completely silent after an hour later someone again knocks on the door this time softly.

??: "Vini? Babe? Are you there, it's me Eunwoo." *Spoke softly, not wasting any time she opened the door and hugged him right, he slowly rub her back*

Vini: "he came he wants to kill me." *Says while Stuttering*

Eunwoo: "Shh it's ok everything is fine to calm down hmm... *breaks into a loud crying*

Vini: "H-how did you come here-

Eunwoo: "vini I just came here, I don't know what you're talking about When I went to pick up you from Jungsuk sanbae's house, he said you are already home and here take your phone." *A horrific look plastered on her face after what he said* Do...you think he is the one? *she didn't answer as she was not in good condition*

Eunwoo: " you should rest and go sleep I'm here until your parent come I won't leave you."
*He helps her to take a nap it was hard as she continues to cry yet he handles the situation."

─────

Jisoo: "Are you sure this is going to work?"

Suzy: "Yes, I am hundred percent sure, this time I won't let him trick us, This black hoodie jerk is going to rout in jail."