♡⃝  11

Christmas is about to come and then in a few days New Year will start but still no news of Haru, He disappeared in such a way that he was not there, everyone has started to forget about him, and the police have tried to search for him yet No evide...

Christmas is about to come and then in a few days New Year will start but still no news of Haru, He disappeared in such a way that he was not there, everyone has started to forget about him, and the police have tried to search for him yet No evidence was found since they have no evidence they had to release Taehyung is back to his normal life, haru disappeared as he never existed, they still believe he is alive and safe somewhere but they can't help they feel helpless, There exams are over, With the help of  Jung suk Vini scored well in her School, These days Suzy have gotten closer to Yang Yang, Kris and Jennie start dating, Eun has gone to his grandmother's house because she is sick and since His Dad is busy all the time he asked him; freaking months she felt like she is being watched by someone, A (cold) shiver ran down her spine, Standing near the balcony, looking steadily out of the window, she was thinking about what has happened Days ago.

Flashback...

Sinu-i: Let me help you get ready. *Both of them went to her bedroom, sinu-i bought a dress for her and placed it on the bed* since we're getting late, I will do your makeup first.

Vini: Where are we going sinu-i ?!!

Sinu-i: I exactly donno Mom just told us, we're going to have dinner outside.

Vini: Oh! Btw you're looking like breathing taking sinu-i, I must say why Oppa wasn't able to take off his eyes From uh!

Sinu-i: Forgot about me tell me how is your relationship with Eun woo?!

Vini: "I am missing him sinu-i, it's been 2 or 3 days and We didn't get a chance to spend time with each other. *She whined*

Sinu-i: Done! We'll talk about this later ok sweetie come down ok we're waiting.

Vini: Ne!!! Sinu-i *Her sister-in-law went away! vini sighed as she take off her clothes and wear them that's when she hear a beep sound* Surely Eunwoo must have messaged. *She excitedly takes her phone and smiles looking at her boyfriend pic with her but her smile drops as soon her gaze went to the message from the unknown*

Mom: " VINI COME FAST BABY WE'RE GETTING LATE. *Her mom yelled, she relaxed and answered*

Vini: Yea! I-IM COMING *she clenched her fist taking a deep breath she went downstairs*

I went downstairs they' were waiting especially mom I don't know why but today she is behaving weirdly like really really weird, she is so excited just for a dinner ah! My family is crazy, we were going in two cars I sat in the 2nd one with Oppa and sinu-i, I never felt the need for my parents because Oppa and sinu-i always took care of me that's why I'm more attached to them, The car ride was not boring I meant how it can be boring when sinu-i is with me, the car stopped in front of a mansion, the mansion gate automatically opens letting us come inside again Oppa stop the car now we'll we're standing in front of a door, I was about to ring the doorbell but before me the door open with a beautiful lady almost well-dressed with fine-featured, I guess she is in her 30s like my mom, I lean to my left side a man was coming behind her wife, I think her husband wait a minute why they look familiar uh! I don't care I again shift my gaze to the lady, She smiles brightly and steps forward to hug my mom it is so awkward situation Dad, Oppa, sinu-i, and I were standing there like a statue, I finally spoke.

Mom: " Zoe meet my husband Dae-Hyun, my Daughter in law Go-eun, my son Minho and she is my daughter Vini. And she is Jeon Zoe my childhood best friend.

Zoe: Nice to meet you btw he is my husband Hyunsoo oh! Sorry please come in. *The walk inside the mansion*

Mr. Hyunsoo: it's time for dinner, all of you have just come so let's sit and talk, then we will have dinner. *We sat on the sofa comfortably My parents and Mr/Mrs. Jeon was busy talking when Mr. Jeon excused himself*

Zoe : *chuckle* Your daughter and
Daughter-in-law is beautiful, *she said glancing at me* vini...You must be getting bored, Oops! I forgot to introduce you to my son, There he is, I turned around and......

Jungkook!!?
VINI!!

Dad: "Dear do you know him? *He asks being confused, He looks at you and then Jungkook to get his answer yet Mr.Jon was the one who answers*

Mrs.Zoe: They study in the same school, Jungkook come here.*Mrs.jeon asked his son, He stands next to his mom* Jungkook she is the one I was talking about, my childhood best friend and Hyerin he is my son Jungkook. *His mom explains and introduces her son to my mom*

Jungkook : *smiles and bows they did the same, Jungkook gaze avert to  vini as she looked away when her mom interrupts*

Mom: " Aigo he is impressive Zoe last time when I saw him, he was so small *Vini's mom said making the jeans Smile when She hear Her husband clearing his throat* btw Meet my husband Sung-Ho, he is my elder son Minho, she is my daughter-in-law Eun go and she is.....well you already know her.

Mr.Jeon: son why don't you show her around the house, she will get bored here. *Jungkook mentally smirks when his dad said this*

Vini: "No uncle, I'm fi- *vini gets cut off by her mom, and Minho notice she is Uncomfortable going with him*

Sinu-i: "I'm excited too let's go show us your house *Mrs.jeon looked at her husband signaling him to do something*

Mr.jeon: " Sure, we will give you our house tour afterward for now let the kids spend some time together. *Minho gets suspicious of the way he is behaving, he does not get a good vibe from them so he interrupts*

Min-ho: "Sir, if she wants to go with them, let her go, dad and I will stay here with Mr.jeon. *Jungkook looks over at his mom to say yet she kept quiet and agreed*

Mr.jeon: "ahem... hun why don't you show them our garden you used to say your friend loves it. *Mrs. jeon get what he is trying to say and drags Eun go and her mom with her, Vini and jungkook follow them, In the garden, they were busy admiring the flower whereas Jungkook took her to the other side vini knows there is no point to argue with him so she let him drag her wherever he wants*

No one's pov

She did not notice my gaze is stuck on her, she glanced around her eyes sparkled at the sight of the garden, she loved flowers a lot, she moves forward to have a closer look at them, my heart lit up whenever I see her, I feel deeply connected to her.

"I LOOK AT YOU and I just love you. and it terrifies me. it terrifies me what I would do for you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/n -finally completed this chapter, I'm kinda busy rn yet I'll try to post fast and as soon as I can Thank you for your support bye love yall💜🤗