♡⃝  4

1 week later

At Lee's Mansion

The alarm started beeping and continues making me irritated, I turned it off as soon as I found it. Lazily I open my one eye to see that it is 4 a.m., Why did I set the alarm so early huff, I still have time I need to complete my beauty sleep.

2 hours later........

*Splash*

Augh!!!!!!!

Sinu-i: "You brat wake up, Today is your school trip and where you're sleeping...... get ready fast or you'll be late". *She Snatches the duvet before throwing it*

Vini: SINU-I!! WHY DID YOU THROW I- *I stop in the middle when Sinu-i  narrows her eyebrows

She get up and went inside her bathroom, after some time she came out with an only towel wrapped around her body while she is drying her hair with a towel, She saw clothes are already placed on her bed, she sat in a chair in front of the Mirror, Applying lotion in her body, She takes the clothes and dress up, she gets a call from Suzy, she said that she is late too, so she is coming to my house. She was getting ready while talking on the phone unaware of someone taking her photos.

??: My first and last priority is you, My love for you is beyond imagination I crave for your presence, I don't know what you have anything that no one ever saw, and everything that everybody ever wanted, Soon you'll be in my arms I will never let you get away from me. *The person venomous
Sneer admiring her photos that he clicked a few minutes ago*

Oppa: Vini, hurry Suzy- *he was about to say her, but She ran upstairs* Aishh!! Kids this day.

Suzy: Viniiii! Come fast or I'll beat the shit out of you just Come fast!!!! *I shouted, I am breathing heavily due to running, this girl augh!*

Vini: "JUST GIVE ME 2 MINUTES I'm coming!! *She yell from her room, she took her things fast as she can and run downstairs before Suzy say something, she shut them off*
, Let's go or we'll be late."

Suzy: "We will be late seriously, we're already late you Dumbo." *I yelled at her, She went downstairs ignoring me, I shook my head as I followed her*

Oppa: "Aishhhh both of you are so noisy. *He closed his ears with both hands and index finger*, Come eat your breakfast before leaving."

Suzy: No!!! we will just miss the bus, sinu-i just pack something for her." *She exclaimed, Eun go and Min-ho they looked at each other*

Sinu-i: Sure, Lilly!! *She calls her maid, and she came out of the kitchen*