♡⃝  8

As usual, she started her day doing her daily routine, she is sitting in the hall tying her shoes one of her maids came out of the kitchen to give her lunch box since she does not like school canteen food just then the bell rang placing the lunch ...

As usual, she started her day doing her daily routine, she is sitting in the hall tying her shoes one of her maids came out of the kitchen to give her lunch box since she does not like school canteen food just then the bell rang placing the lunch box in front of her she made her way towards the door When she opened the door no one is there her eyes fell on the box in the floor a frown shown on her face as she picked it up checking for whom this box is for? She gets inside with the box in her hand placing it beside the lunch box vini gives her a questionable look until her gaze went the suspicious box.

Maid: Miss. Vini Somebody again left a gift for you. *she whispers as no one knows about this*

Vini: A-Again... *She stuttered It's been 2 months since she is receiving this gift at first she thought her friends are fooling around but after seeing the gifts she thought Eun woo sent this but no* Just throw it or if you want to keep it you can do that umm..Ms. Lexi, please don't tell about this to anyone.

Maid: "I won't tell Miss don't worry and I'm here if you need any help." *she assured her with a small smile*  Vini there is a letter for you do you want to read it, do I throw the letter?
*She thought for a second before answering yes*

My Dear Love

My love of my life, My only dream,
When I look at you my eyes always sparkle but I hate to see you with other boys, I want you to know that I love you a lot you can't even imagine how hard it is to control my anger whenever I saw you with that bastard. Well don't worry I won't let anyone take you away from me, We will meet soon.....

Your admirer

Vini: "Who could this be? * I was in my thoughts till I heard a heard voice
Sinu-i You-

Since-i: You, okay? sweetie, lately your behavior is-

Vini: "I'm fine Sinu-i just stressed about my studies I have to go now I'm getting late I'll Talk to you later bye."

Since-i : *With that she left* I know you're hiding something from me, I know you more than you know yourself Vini, Lexi!

Maid: Y-Yes Madam? *she gulps down hearing her cold tone and her Sharp eyes glaring into her soul*