♡⃝  12

Since Suzy's parents will not be at home for a few months, she invited her friend to chit-chat and for group study, they talk about lots of stuff but Jisoo was concerned about something else

Suzy: "Jisoo Are you listening to me?"

Jisoo: Huh!?? What? *She flinches*

Suzy: "Are you listening to what I am saying?"

Jisoo: Ah! Sorry, I think ...I should go now. *Jisoo started packing her bag but something was fishy, Suzy notice it and said*

Suzy: "Is there something bothering you." *Suzy exclaimed because now she is getting impatient to know, Jisoo hesitate and start to tell her*

Jisoo: "You remember when both of us saw that black hoodie guy on that day, I-I have seen him I also saw him at school but did not see his face because he was wearing a mask, it seems like he has some bad intentions. *Giving a thought Suzy spoke*

Suzy: "You're right jisoo, I never saw him but after what I heard from you it's like he wants something from us. It makes sense just after Eun woo and vini get together Haru gets kidnapped that night, also I feel Min jae and vini both of them are hiding something from us, I asked vini many times yet she refused to share but *sighed* she is too stubborn to tell me. *Both of them were so engrossed in talking that they did not know what was going to happen to them next.*

Meanwhile......

Vini: why the hell he is not picking up my call? *She mumbled to herself*

Jungsuk: " Whom are you calling at this time? *Vini is at Jungsuk as they get closer to their exam time since he was the one to help her, he tutors her, and her torturing session is done, she is calling her boyfriend, for 15 minutes yet she gets no response*

Jungsuk: "I am waiting for you to come." *he said without waiting for her answer and walked out of the room, She didn't have a choice, so she followed him*

Vini: "Wait my dad is calling....hello dad............. What are you seriously leaving me alone............. Please no it's not fair to give the phone to Oppa I want to talk to him...........ugh fine.
*jungsuk  gazes at her with his confused handsome face*

Vini: "Mom had asked to come home early now because of my careless boyfriend I am late, today our family was gathering, and she is so angry that she is not taking me with them so, I have to stay at home alone. *She explains to him, He smiles at her before replying*

Jungsuk: "No worries if you don't want to stay alone then you can stay here till they come back home."

Vini: Ugh!!! I don't have a choice sanbae if my mom gets to know I'm not home till now she'd, definitely kill me let's go. * Jungsuk hummus in response..... she walked towards the car as he opened the front door for her.