♡⃝  5

Finally, they arrive at Jeju Island in Seogwipo, and there On reaching the resort, They were offered a tasty breakfast, Then they were taken to the pools in the daylight, boys and girls were enjoying the deeper pool whereas Some of them were in Be...

Finally, they arrive at Jeju Island in Seogwipo, and there On reaching the resort, They were offered a tasty breakfast, Then they were taken to the pools in the daylight, boys and girls were enjoying the deeper pool whereas Some of them were in Beach nearby the resort or their respective room, vini friends were sitting around a campfire. They relax, unwind and let their guards down a bit more around the soft glow, except Vini and kris both have gone to get the rest of the things since they were on the Beach.

Vini: Min Jae said to bring all the three boxes, Do one thing, you will take two, I will bring one.

Kris: Why don't you take those two boxes with you, you can also carry two boxes.

Vini: Because I am saying so don't argue anymore with me now pick up both the boxes. *She put her hands on her hips*

Kris: What do you think of yourself as a queen? If you are stubborn, then I am also no less than you.

Vini: augh! Fine, we both carry a box about the third one we'll both come to get that one box is that ok with you.
We should go by shortcut way, anyway this box is a bit heavy, so it will be easy for us to arrive it shortly.

*I was walking with Kris that in the dark we both parted ways, Now I'm stuck here alone nevermind, I can find my way, I do not see anyone here, this path is completely deserted, I was kind of fearful but still, I shrugged the gloomy thought back but then I bump into someone, The carton falls into the ground, I immediately bend to pick it when*

??: YOu WHAT THE FU*K "Are you blind don't y-

Vini: joesonghabnida *I flinched cause of the voice, and bowed multiple times saying sorry*

Taehyung: "Vini....... Mianhae I didn't know you- wait let me help you *My eyes enlarged, and I immediately bend down to help her to pick up her belongs, While helping her, I glance at her, The wind hit her face making her light brown flow, the sunbeam falls on her face making her more Glamorous, As you look at her hair you notice the way the light catches in it and it shimmers as it flows with her every move. Gosh! I can't stop eyeing her she is so delightful, and her lips look so soft.

Vini : *Not again God after Min Jae's long lesson, min Jae warned me to stay away from his brother, and now look what I did* Umm.. thanks Sanbae! And again I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-

Taehyung: "No..no I'm sorry, It was my mistake that my attention was not there. *he troubled to make eye contact with her*

Vini: "Don't worry. It's OK, I should go now.*the way he is staring at me Is weird to not make it more awkward I bowed and I was about to go when*

Taehyung: *she stood ready to go but before that, I interrupt her* W-where are you going?

Vini: huh? heading to the beach, my friends are waiting there for me.