♡⃝  14

Jin-hyuk pov

Jin-hyuk pov

Doctor: " She is still unconscious, there are many internal injuries as well external, It may take a few months for her to recover, she will have to stay in the hospital, for now, it will not be right to examine him for his health.

Jin-hyuk: "ok but we need her to solve this case you inform me as soon as possible when she recovers and also I would like to tell her that the police will stay here for his safety, if someone comes to meet her, then do not allow them to meet her except family members, not even her friends or relatives This is a very serious matter, if anything happens to him, your hospital may also be affected, that's why I am telling you in advance, If in doubt on anyone, just call me, there is no need to tell anything to any officer present here." *The doctor nods and leaves*

Suga: "Sir, will we be able to catch him this time, I am finding him very clever, even after committing so many crimes, not a single piece of evidence was found against him."

Jin-hyuk: "Can't say anything now that what will happen next but this much is confirmed once I find that bastard, either I will kill him or he will kill me, and for that, we have to go somewhere come with me, *His feet followed me without questioning anything, we both reached the place, where that girl jisoo funeral  was taking place, He looked at me confusedly and waited for me to tell* We are here because as far as I know, he is targeting these students, First Rowoon went missing, now Kris is missing, he killed jisoo and almost half murdered Suzy, I expect he is here to harm the rest of his friends."

Suga: "Sir, on the day when all this happened, someone broke into Mr.lee house maybe they intended to hurt his hidaughterherr boyfriendecamemandeand when we ask  her brother to let me talk to her he refuses."

Jin-hyuk: "Hmm first let's get inside then you can talk to her parents." *They both went inside, and we walk there Her friends were also present there with their family, going inside the room where jisoo parents were.

" *They both went inside, and we walk there Her friends were also present there with their family, going inside the room where jisoo parents were

Suga and I bow down in front of the photo of that girl, I looked toward her parents her mom is sitting there lifeless, and her father and I bowed down after we get up Her father looks here and there before giving me a small  box, I just kept it in my pocket, after that we get out of there Suga went to talk with Mr.lee, I was standing there waiting for him when my eyes travel towards the same boy, Kim Taehyung*