And we all got up and take our own plates to get food.

Jimin is getting food beside me. "Don't mind them. You look beautiful with or without make up!" He whispered to me and I feel that I blushed more.

"Sshh stop it don't patronize me. You are just making me blush!" I told him and he just gave out a faint laugh. He looks extra handsome tonight in my eyes,most specially when he smile and his chinky eyes smile as well.

 He looks extra handsome tonight in my eyes,most specially when he smile and his chinky eyes smile as well

His smile is the sweetest smile I have ever seen because it is so genuine. You can really say if he is faking it or not. But most of the time he is a bubbly and nice person that's why I fell in love with him.

I have been thinking a lot about what happened to us in the past years. There have been a lot of pain and heartaches but there are a lot of fun and happiness. And we are both wiser and mature now so I have decided to give us another try.

"Hey what are you thinking about? I have been trying to get your attention but you are spacing out. Do you feel okay?" Jimin ask me. I didn't realize that I am spacing out infront of him.

"Why are you blushing?"He ask me teasingly.

"I am not. It's just blush on. Can you not look at me!" I told him sternly feeling embarrass that he caught me blushing.

"I tried not to look at you but my eyes keeps on looking at you like a magnet. Like it has a mind of it's own!" He tease again. And he made funny faces that made me laugh.

"You're crazy you know that?" I told him as I continue

"Crazy for someone I guess hahahaha!" He said I know what he meant but I just play dumb.

I gave him a sly smile "And he are you crazy for?" I ask him teasingly and he just gave me a knowing smile.

We both continued eating celebrating his birthday with our members. A couple of hours had past and I guess it's time to execute my plan.

I slowly went to where Tae is sitting and I whisper to his ear. "Give me 20 minutes!" I told him he didn't look at me but he nodded. He is really in this plan for sure and he really is a great actor.