"hope we don't get stopped by the cops", san laughed and took some of the fake blood on his finger and wiped it on wooyoung's face.

"stop! wait, that actually looks kinda good", the younger said, looking at the blood san wiped on his face. "put more."

san did as told and took more of it, making both of them look like they had slaughtered somebody. they actually lowkey creeped themselves out.

wooyoung was wearing black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt, along with the small horns on his head. he also had smoky eyes, a pretty bold look actually.

san had a matching outfit, but just a leather jacket to top it off. he had struggled with the contacts but eventually succeed, and he also had the horns. wooyoung had done his makeup too, more red this time.

"goddamn that you look fine", wooyoung said and checked his boyfriend out from his head to his toes. sometimes he almost forgot that he was probably dating the most attractive guy in their school.

"speak for yourself", san whispered and put his lips against wooyoung's. the kiss didn't last long though, before the younger one pushed san away.

"gosh stop it, you're ruining our makeup!" he said and tried to fix his face. san gave him a pout in response. sulking was always his way to get the other's attention.

"i hate you", wooyoung said and gave san a quick kiss on the lips before leaving the bathroom.

the boys had made it to yeosang's apartment. well, technically his parents' apartment, not his. his parents were away for the weekend so he thought it would be a good chance to hold a party. not that his parents really even cared.

"oh my goodd, can i even allow you inside? you two are gonna catch everyone's attention and steal it from me!" said yunho from behind the door after opening it for the two who had been ringing the doorbell for a great 5 minutes.

"i'm gonna have to admit, that catboy thing really suits you", wooyoung told yunho and pushed him away from the doorway, walking in while holding his boyfriend's hand.

"well well, ain't that our fresh new couple!" seonghwa shouted from the big living room, holding a cup of whatever the hell it was.

yeosang's parents were actually crazy rich. their house was almost like a mansion, definitely not lacking any space. the furniture were antique and victorian looking, probably cost thousands. wooyoung actually wondered how his parents dared to let yeosang hold a party there when wooyoung barely even dared to touch any of the furniture with just the tip of his finger.

"wow, their house really is amazing", san said in awe as they walked through the big hallway to the living room where all the others were.

it was actually an hour before the party officially started, but the boys obviously wanted to have some quality time together before the other guests came.

"be careful wooyoung, at this rate i might snatch san from you..." yunho said as he eyed san, obviously not seriously meaning it. he would never do that to his best friend.

"wait! you cheater", mingi said in a dramatic way and put his hands on his chest. the others just laughed at the two always being the centers of attention.

not long after, guests after guests started coming in. wooyoung knew less than half of the people there, that making him feel very anxious. he's never really been to parties that much, maybe a few just because yunho insisted.

"does seonghwa really know all of these people or did he just randomly invite like the whole school? even a murderer could easily blend in with all these people. are these all even students from our school? i highly doubt that", wooyoung ranted to his boyfriend sitting next to him.

"hey, i told you to stop stressing. what's there to be worried about when you've got a demon like me here protecting you?" san said and kissed the other boy's neck. whatever they did, nobody would probably even see them.

"get a room, f*ggots", a random boy passing by said laughing and threw an empty plastic cup at wooyoung.

that made san pretty angry and he was about to get up and go beat the life out of that boy, but wooyoung grabbed his hand to stop him.

"no, you don't have to, it's fine", he said and tried his best to smile so his boyfriend wouldn't get suspended from school for beating another student.

"fine, my ass. what exactly is there fine about that?" san said furiously, grabbing wooyoung by his shoulders.

"really, it's fine. i'm used to guys like that. let's not pay any attention to trashbags like them", the younger one said and tried to calm san down.

"ugh fine then..." he mumbled and slouched on the couch. another way of his sulking.

"hey cheer up, i'm not gonna sit with a bummer like you at a party", wooyoung laughed and placed a kiss on san's cheek, trying to cheer him up.

"ew now i got fake blood in my mouth.."

"what's popping gayss?" yunho suddenly barged in with a cup on his hand, also containing whatever poison.

"he's sulking now because i didn't let him beat a guy for me", wooyoung told yunho, pointing at his boyfriend who was still not moving an inch.

"wow that's so romantic.." he said and took a sip of the weird substance that he actually seemed to enjoy. "want a sip?"

"ugh, no thank you. just keep your poison to yourself."

"hey seriouslyyy, you wanted me to come here but you're the one sulking now!" wooyoung groaned and pulled san's arm. "okay, i have a surprise for you if you stop sulking."

san's head immediately shot up as he heard the word surprise.

"fuck i don't actually even have a surprise though..."

and there he went again, back to sulking.

"goddamnit okay. i'm gonna find a new boyfriend now. hey! anybody wanna h-"

"okay okay shut up! it was just so fun to see your reaction", san laughed and hit wooyoung on the shoulder.

"yeah, i don't know what's your definition of fun."

the following night had a lot of pushing-against-the-counter kissing, stupid drinking games (not including jongho, he's still just a kid), random rants mainly from wooyoung, very random crying also mainly wooyoung and most importantly, a lot of laughing.

at the end of the night, 3am, all the other guests had left but the group of boys were so tired they decided to just sleep there at yeosang's. wooyoung was actually really grateful to san for forcing him to come. he ended up having the time of his life.

°
°
°
|| wow the longest chapter i've ever written haha, but this was the end of the fillers! i'll continue the actual story again when i write next time.

i actually wrote this earlier today while sitting at mcdonalds...and yesterday i started writing this while at class, cause you know, whenever the inspiration hits you better not waste the opportunity! don't take notes from this, study instead of writing dumb stuff like this during classes.

anyways i hope this long chapter wasn't full of crap or too dry...

love u!