filler pt.1

"san! did you get the text from jongho?" wooyoung shouted from the living room to the older boy making dinner for them in the kitchen.

"i don't know, i haven't checked my phone unless you want me to burn the chicken", san said and whipped the chicken breast around on the pan.

"yeah yeah right, i don't want to settle for take-out food again. anyways, he said they're holding a halloween party this weekend. they invited quite a lot of people though, because seonghwa always gets out of control with that so i don't really know....should i just stay home again.."

san left the kitchen to sit next to wooyoung on the couch. he wrapped his arm around him and leaned his head slightly against wooyoung's.

"hey hey now, i know crowds might make you uncomfortable, but this is an experience you don't want to miss. have you ever been to a halloween party? i know how much you like halloween so please. do it for me, okay babe?"

wooyoung hesitated for a moment before giving him a small okay and a smile. "the chicken's burning tho.."

"oh fuck you're right!"

wooyoung was all about halloween costumes. he immediately asked everyone in the group chat what they were dressing up as, because you'd be the lamest person ever if you didn't dress up.

only gays allowed 🚫😚🤚🏻

wooyoung
guys guys what are your costumes
for the party

yunho
catboys for the win

wooyoung
omg your mind yunho

jongho
idk, a zombie..?

hongjoong
i don't even have to try be a zombie,
i already am

seonghwa
a sexy as hell vampire

wooyoung
yeah, don't forget the classics

yeosang
i'm gonna dress up in pyjamas and
carry a blanket with me so i can
just sleep through everything.

wooyoung
wow really yeosang..

mingi
i'm gonna be in a maid dress

wooyoung
what.

yunho
yeah i insist

wooyoung
oh well that makes sense

seonghwa
what about you and san tho?

san
oh we still haven't decided

"what should our costumes be?" wooyoung asked out loud instead of texting.

the boys were comfy laying on wooyoung's bed. they had just finished eating their (half burnt) dinner and decided to just chill for the rest of the evening.

"i don't know, what would you like?" san asked and placed his phone down and focused his eyes on his boyfriend next to him.

"well, i think i have an idea. you know...you'd look super hot as a demon. like horns, red contacts, tail.." the younger explained all excited about the idea.

san noticed that whenever wooyoung was excited about something, his eyes had this pretty shine on them. it was one of the many things he loved about him.

"a demon you say..? doesn't sound bad at all. would you be able to handle all that spiciness though?" he asked with a dumb smirk on his face and earned a punch on the shoulder from the other one.

"and if you're a demon...i could be an angel!" wooyoung said, excitement all over his voice.

"you don't have to dress up as an angel...you already are one", san said and gave light kisses all around the other's face.

"god you're so cheesy!" wooyoung giggled and tried to push his boyfriend away. "and you're not far away from a demon."

"you wanna see what a demon i can be? you're literally begging for it you little brat", san said and smiled at wooyoung, climbing on top of him.

"yeah, i am a brat. and what about it?" wooyoung said with a teasing tone, knowing it would add fuel to the fire.

"you get what you deserve", the older one said and crashed their lips together.

then the doorbell rang, interrupting them. wooyoung sighed in a very frustrated manner and they both got up to see who dared to do this right now.

"get in losers, we're going shopping!" yunho shouted from behind the door as wooyoung opened it. he was standing there, hand around mingi and a big smile on his face.

"ah, we could've just stayed in my room and never come open the door..." wooyoung sighed and ran a hand through his hair. san nodded in response and sighed.

"what, did i interrupt something? oh i am very sorry, we can leave you two lovebirds alone if that's what you want", yunho said with a sarcastic sad look on his face.

"no, it doesn't matter anymore. you kinda ruined the mood now anyways. so what are you two here for?"

"i already said, we're going shopping!" yunho said and swung back his non-existent long locks in a sassy way.

"yeah, i'm assuming you two haven't bought your costumes yet either", mingi joined in.

"well i mean, you're not wrong..okay, we're coming. but meal's your treat", wooyoung said, pointing a finger right between yunho's eyes.

"deal! now get ready, we don't got no time to waste!"

they went to all the shops they could find in town that could possibly sell costumes. they had tried on several dumb costumes and had such a genuinely fun time.

by 10 o'clock, they decided they were finished. yunho had managed to find his cat ears and the maid dress for mingi, and the other couple had also found their desired outfits.

"bye yunho and mingi! thanks for the great time", wooyoung and san shouted before getting back in. it was getting cold and wooyoung was shivering.

"let's get you back in, you're cold as ice", san said with his usual caring voice and took wooyoung to his apartment.

it was almost like san was living there too. he was there almost every day and half of his stuff was there too. it would probably be a better idea to just officially move in with wooyoung.

°
°
°
|| hello my sweeties, it's been quite a bit of time since i last continued this story, but i decided to write a little extra filler for you!

i will continue with the original story too, but i just really wanted to write this one and also decided i'd split this in two parts hehe

anyways hope yall haven't forgotten about this story completely haha, i've been very busy with school but now i'm starting to have more free days so i have more time to write! might be a little busy the rest of the week tho but it's okay, i've got plenty of time next week!!

anyways off topic, currently hooked on extra curricular on netflix... do you have any great shows you'd recommend?