chapter seven

only gays allowed🚫😚🤚🏻

wooyoung
Y'ALL WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED

yunho
did san finally fuck you?

mingi
....

yeosang
...

wooyoung
...

yunho
OKAY then what was it??????

wooyoung
okay stop freaking out wooyoung... take a deep breath now....
...
...
...
WE KISSED

yeosang
what???? he better not have done it without yor consent.

wooyoung
no i think we both went with it the same..

yunho
OH NO YOU'RE STARTING TO BE ALL GROWN UP NOW

mingi
yunho's actually shedding tears atm

wooyoung
no but how am i supposed to meet him tomorrow? i ran away like an idiot after the kiss...AGHH this is so embarrassinggggggggg

yunho
well i think he understands that it's all new to you?

wooyoung
i guess you're right...
well i think i'm gonna go sleep now
night gays 😘

wooyoung put his phone down with a long groan and rubbed his face.

sleep, my ass...how am i supposed to sleep and try not to just think about the kiss??

not long after tossing and turning around in his bed, he fell asleep and slept quite peacefully through the night.

wooyoung jolted up when he heard his alarm ring. he was feeling surprisingly awake compared to the usual.

with slow steps, he went towards the bathroom to wash. suddenly a picture of him and san kissing appeared in his mind and he tripped over his own feet.

"owwww", he moaned and held his knee in his hands, rolling on the floor. he didn't have the energy to get up from the floor so he just stayed there for a couple minutes.

wooyoung banged his head on the wall and cursed. "i don't even have the guts to go to schoolll", he whined. he gave his head one great last bang before he really had to leave.

"and who do we have here?" yunho said loud enough for everyone around them to hear.

"morning", wooyoung said in a gloomy tone. he wasn't feeling depressed or anything, he was just...nauseous you could say, from stress.

"hey cheer up babe, what's there to frown about!" the blue haired boy said excitedly and wrapped his arm around wooyoung. "i think you're finally getting laid..." he jokingly wiped tears from the corners of his eyes.

"hey asshole, that's not what it's about!" the notably shorter boy yelled and kicked yunho away from him.

"but i don't want to go!" wooyoung hissed from between his teeth as he looked at mingi, yunho and yeosang who all tried to get him to the cafeteria to sit with their other friends, obviously including san.

"then what are you planning on doing! rotting in your room alone, avoiding san for the rest of your life?" yeosang said as he tried to push the black haired boy.

"yeah that sounds splendid actually", wooyoung said and peered out from behind the wall to glance at san who was already there sitting with the other three of his friends.

"oh my god guys i really can't do this like, i really cannot do this", he said, sounding like there was a much bigger of a problem than there actually was. "it's gonna be so awkward!"

"of course it's going to be and it's not gonna be the last time in your life that you're going to face an awkward situation so why not just do it now!" yeosang whisper-yelled as they dragged the boy with them forcefully.

wooyoung felt like his heart was gonna beat out of his chest as he sat down next to san. they exchanged quick eye contact before the shorter one looked away.

the boys really took their time at the cafeteria, going from one topic to another one.

"hey guys, don't you think jongho and yeosang would look kind of cute together?" seonghwa suddenly asked .

the two mentioned boys immediately turned red and cleared their throats. they exchanged an awkward look between them.

"i'm smelling something fishy here", yunho whispered to wooyoung, both of them nodding.

"actually- we were about to tell you guys at some point", yeosang said, scratching the back of his head. "we are, in fact, dating."

all the others gasped at the same time. they couldn't believe it didn't take the two of them long to actually start dating.

"wow, i just knew it", yunho said, looking proud of the two boys.

"and that just leaves..." hongjoong said, turning aroud to look at san and wooyoung. wooyoung's cheeks turned red as they all stared at the two.

"ahahah, would you look at that, it's already time for the next class...!" he laughed awkwardly and got up from his seat, stumbling out of the cafeteria.

"wow, he's just completely hopeless", yunho sighed and buried his face in his palms.

°
°
°
||wow we got really nowhere with this chapter lmao

it's 3am and i almost fell asleep writing this but i really just wanted to update this so! here you guys go!

i also just want to say that your support is really what keeps me going, it makes me so happy :(<333