chapter four

wooyoung's high-pitched shriek echoed through the empty house.

"mingi you little fucker!" he shouted, kicking the other boy angrily. "scare me one more time and our friendship is over."

san was holding his stomach from laughter. it was quite the sight to see how scared wooyoung got after mingi scared him. "hey, in case you're not embarrassed enough already, let me remind you you're actually holding my hand", san teased, wiping tears from the corners of his eyes.

wooyoung flinched and immediately let san's hand go. he was now embarrassed enough to just run away screaming. cheeks burning, he decided to never hang out with anyone anymore.

"what did i tell you, wooyoung becomes a sulky kid when you make him angry", yunho told san, slightly laughing and pointing at the black haired boy walking behind the other three.

"hey babe, you angry?" san asked, slowing down so the younger boy reached him. he only got an angry look as a response from the other one. despite being angry, his face did flush at the sudden nickname san called him.

the boys decided it was time to leave. it was well past midnight and wooyoung started to feel drowsy again. not that he still wasn't angry at the others though.

the walk back to wooyoung's apartment felt like forever. he just wanted to get under the warm covers and sleep through the whole weekend.

"well this is our goodbye then", yunho said more dramatically than needed. wooyoung let out a tired sigh.

"yeah, never hanging out with any of you anymore, love you anyways", he mumbled and waved his hand, turning around to get back home. "bye."

°
°
°
|| this was a suuper short chapter because im doing a double update!

im also writing a changlix story so if anyone's interested, i'll publish it someday soon !!

now playing:
Gaho-
Start Over