chapter two

exhausted, wooyoung hit his head on the desk and yawned. the long day at school had finally come to an end. he didn't have work after school, so he could finally take the much needed three hour nap.

"are you going straight home?" mingi asked the black haired boy sitting in front of him. wooyoung hummed tiredly in response.

"ah i see. i just wanted to ask if you'd want to come with us", the taller boy said as they took their bags and left the classroom.

"what do you mean 'come with us' ?" wooyoung asked, turning around to look at mingi. "we're going to grab some food. at the place you and yunho work at. he told us he can get us a discount."

"mm, is it just you and yunho?" "no, jongho's coming too. he said he'll bring san with him", mingi said, now looking at the shorter boy. he heard from yunho that wooyoung seemed to be rather...interested in san.

choking on his saliva, wooyoung awkwardly agreed to come with them. mingi laughed at the other boy, earning a punch on the shoulder from the latter.

mingi and wooyoung arrived at the restaurant before the others. wooyoung wasn't really keen on coming there unless he had to work, but he risked it all for san.

"go choose a place for us to sit, i'm gonna order", mingi told, wooyoung nodding in response. he chose a big enought table for all of them from the corner of the restaurant.

right after mingi had sat down in front of wooyoung, they heard the other boys come in, loud as ever. yunho spotted the other two from the corner, cheerfully waving at them. it warmed wooyoung's heart when he saw mingi smile so sweetly at his boyfriend.

the boys all settled in around the table, yunho next to mingi obviously. it was like the two of them hadn't seen each other for ages. but on the other hand, weren't they always like that.

wooyoung almost felt droplets of sweat drip down his face when san sat down right next to him. jongho forced himself on the same seat, pushing san even closer to wooyoung.

the black haired boy felt a pair of eyes on him. he picked up his face, mouthing a 'what' at yunho, who was staring at him. the taller one just flashed him a smirk before glancing at san. wooyoung kicked yunho's leg from under the table.

"what are you fidgeting for?" he heard san ask quietly. the other boys were deep in a conversation, not paying attention to the two. wooyoung turned around to face the slightly taller boy.

"do i really look that good? you always just stare at me", san teased the black haired boy who clearly hadn't realized that himself. "oh d-do i really..." he just mumbled, turning around to hide his now red face.

time had passed by without them even realizing it. they all had an overall good time eating together. they were just a little sad yeosang, seonghwa and hongjoong couldn't make it.

during their conversations though, san's hand slightly touching wooyoung's thigh always really distracted the latter. he tried to ignore it, but it was impossible. he wondered if the brown haired boy did it on purpose, knowing it clearly bothered wooyoung.

"bye guys! i had fun today!" yunho exclaimed and waved goodbye to the others. holding hands with mingi, they left. "well, i guess i'm leaving too then. bye!" jongho also said before walking off, leaving san and wooyoung by themselves.

"why...aren't you leaving?" wooyoung asked san who just smiled. "can i get your number?" the taller one asked, completely ignoring wooyoung's question.

"oh, sure..." he answered before san gave him his phone. wooyoung hesitantly saved his number on the other one's phone. san's fingers brushed past his when he took his phone back. even such a small touch made wooyoung flinch.

san smirked at the black haired boy. "well, i'll be calling you!" he shouted before walking away, making sure his hand touched wooyoung's thigh. the sudden touch made him blush and before he got to say anything, san was already far away.

what is he doing to me... wooyoung thought and ruffled his hair.

°
°
°
|| and another chapter out! this is honestly really fun to write since i haven't written anything in ages. i really hope you guys enjoy reading this just as much as i enjoy writing this! <3

currently listening:
너만의나 (Feat. Bene)- BehindtheMoon, 베네

what's your current favorite song?