chapter five

(this chapter is more about san! also remember to check the previous chap. i double updated!)

an annoyingly bright monday morning welcomed san when he opened the curtains. he groaned and hid his head under the covers, before finally getting up after like 10 minutes.

just like all of his friends, san was already living alone. well, not exactly. he had a big, fluffy white cat, sam. one that matched his personality perfectly. both of them always spent most the days indoors.

while brushing his teeth, san wondered if he should text wooyoung. he grabbed his phone and went to the messages.

san
slept well? |

after hesitating for a moment, he sent the messgae and waited for a response.

san
slept well?

wooyoung
idk, just so so

san
something bothering
you?

wooyoung
life

san
...oh
wanna walk to school
together?

wooyoung
mm, why not

san
i'll be waiting outside

success, san thought to himself, smiling. he left some food for sam before leaving to wait for wooyoung.

the boys were pretty quiet the whole walk to school, but it was a comfortable silence. it felt nice to just walk together even in complete silence.

"i have a math class now, what about you?" wooyoung asked when the two of them had finally arrived inside.

"biology", san said, not too happy about it.

san started feeling quite sleepy in class. everything the teacher said went completely ignored by him. he closed his eyes for a brief moment and before he realised it, he had fallen asleep.

the bells for lunch break finally rang, waking the brown haired boy up. he rubbed his eyes, unable to open them completely due to the really bright sunlight entering the classroom.

"san! come eat with us!" he heard seonghwa shout from behind him in the hallway. he was with hongjoong, gesturing for san to come with them. he was about to turn around when he felt someone grab his hand.

"you come with me", wooyoung said, dragging the other boy with him. san gave seonghwa a confused look and shrugged his shoulders.

"where are we going?" san asked, kind of into that confident side of wooyoung. "just come."

the shorter boy dragged san into an empty classroom with him. it made the older one even more confused, really not knowing what was going on.

"wh-" was all san could say before he felt a pair of lips against his own. the sudden act startled the hell out of him. he tried to say something, but wooyoung didn't let go.

the kiss got deeper and wooyoung placed his hands on the back of san's head. the taller boy shifted them around so that wooyoung's back was against the wall.

after a moment they had to break the kiss to catch their breaths. "what the hell was that for?" san asked breathing heavily, still very confused.

wooyoung didn't say anything, he just stared deep into san's eyes. slightly tugging on the other one's hair, he went back for his lips. the kiss felt much more passionate than before.

san was starting to get really into it, but he suddenly felt dizzy. all the sounds around him started fading away. he couldn't see nor stand properly anymore.

that was when he woke up to someone screaming against his ear: "..N! SAN!" he gasped loudly, head shooting up from the desk. "you really slept through the whole class", seonghwa said, looking around the already empty classroom.

san was really confused. was it really just a dream..??? he felt his cheeks get red as he hid his face in his hands. a loud groan escaped his mouth and seonghwa laughed.

"what is it? had a wet dream?" seonghwa teased. san kicked him and mumbled a 'shut up'. "bull's eye i see", the older one said under his breath.

san got up from his desk and was about to leave with seonghwa, until he realised he had a...well, rather tight situation going on. he felt really embarrassed, but had to tell seonghwa he had an urgent need to use the toilet. being the great friend he is, seonghwa understood his problem.

after san had solved his problem, they went to the cafeteria, this time actually. they were about to sit down on the first empty table they saw, until they spotted yeosang, yunho and....wooyoung.

san swallowed uneasily. "do we..have to?" he asked, pulling seonghwa back.

"bet you dreamed of him, didn't you", seonghwa smirked and turned to look at wooyoung. "more the reason for us to go", he continued before dragging san with him.

he sat down uncomfortably next to wooyoung, because apparently he had to sit with him. he tried to eat at least a little something, but the food immediately got caught in his throat when wooyoung opened his mouth. "why are you so quiet?"

san tried coughing before mumbling something. "n-no reason", he nervously said, clearing his throat.

wooyoung knew something was off, but it seemed like san wasn't really willing to talk about it, so he just brushed it off, continuing with his meal.

°
°
°
|| double update, don't forget to check the chapter four also ! im always too lazy to check for typos haha sorryy
thanks for reading <3

now playing:
92914-
Moonlight