48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE

Start from the beginning

+ 𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 .

you and jungkook arrived to aera's house, with your arms linked together.

it was quite a far drive, and it shocked you to see aera's neighbourhood. the houses nearby were huge and looked like they were worth millions — in which they probably are.

are all of jungkook's friends rich?

then again, you mentally slapped yourself recalling that you attend a college that mostly has people of wealth attending.

as for you, it was just your luck. you weren't as rich nor did you and your family own any well-known companies in seoul. you were just a commoner who got a lucky scholarship to attend an expensive school.

after parking, the two of you approached the front doors.

you were amazed.

aera's house was huge, and definitely bigger than jimin's house — let alone his house being huge to begin with.

jungkook knocked against the front door — his arm linked with yours. he turned towards you, "excited? or is it just me?" he questioned.

you chuckled, "me too. and i've missed aera." you responded, as his hand tightens around yours. "stay nearby, we don't want any bad things to—" you cut him off, "yeah, yeah, i know." you playfully roll your eyes, as the door suddenly swings opened.

"my fave couple made it!" aera greeted.

you flashed a smile, as aera pulled you into a tight hug. "i missed you! how've you been?" aera said and pulls, giving jungkook a side hug.

"we've been good, you?" you questioned.

aera raises her red plastic cup, "alcohol has been my comfort." she giggled. you felt pity hit you, and your smile dropped at her statement. aera noticed the sudden change of expression, and shakes her head.

"don't worry about it, you guys are here to have fun right? so let's party~" she cooed, stepping aside, allowing the two of you into her house.

though you've known aera for a short amount of time, you picked up her personality trait almost immediately. aera was the very enthusiastic type, always seems happy, and always has a smile on.

it was odd seeing her kind of upset over something you weren't sure of, but you didn't bother to ask her about it. you didn't want to pressure her.

first glance around aera's house, it was filled with a numerous amount of people all drinking, partying around, and music blasting throughout, as you and jungkook walked further into the spacious home.

you didn't know your way around aera's house, so jungkook lead you.

the two of you made it through the crowds of people partying around, and head into the modern kitchen.

"oh, they're here," namjoon exclaimed, nudging on hoseok's shoulder, with a smile on his face which exposed his dimples. hoseok's attention adverts to you and jungkook, who approach the island where many bottles of alcohol and beers were displayed.

they were serving alcohol.

"hey guys!" hoseok dapped jungkook, in a form of a handshake as he pulled you into a side hug, causing you to flash a smile afterwards.