Chapter 44 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (8)

Picture is not mine 

Almost when the proprietress lifted off her pajamas, Liang Chen grabbed a coat and put it on her shoulders.

The proprietress looked up at him, her posture was cold and charming, and her eyes showed an undisguised seduction.

Liang Chen's expressionless face: "It's cold in the mountains." The

proprietress reached out to take off her coat: "I'm not cold." The

coat slipped, her shoulders half exposed.

Liang Chen held her hand, and when she glanced at it with a smile, he retracted his hand: "It's better to pay attention."

"If I'm really afraid I will be cold, why don't you hold me?" She leaned close to him," You said you want to repay me."

Liang Chen: "Promise you to do it for two months, I didn't forget." The

lady boss gently stroked his chest with her fingers, and her voice was slow: "I didn't mean this."

Liang Chen took a step back and turned to his side, with a knife-cut Leng Rui in the outline: "All I can give is this." The

lady boss's coat fell to the ground and her pajamas fell to the ground. She walked around in front of him and stared at him. Eyes: "Why don't you dare to look at me?"

Liang Chen frowned, "You don't have to test me. Even if you stand naked in front of me, you will only be embarrassed by yourself." The

lady boss confronted him calmly and calmly. His gaze and expression were a little strange, and he suddenly smiled: "Are you a gentleman?"

Liang Chen said lightly: "I don't think I am."

His eyes didn't have any desire or take advantage of her . He was clear and calm.

The lady boss picked up the pajamas on the floor and put them back on. When

she left, she said with a smile, "I am really more and more interested in you." After she left, Liang Chen closed the door and walked to the bed. "Are you not hot?"

Cheng Yan crawled out of the quilt and took a breath, and she saw Liang Chen looking at her with an indescribable look.

"Miss Cheng, have you seen enough jokes?"

Cheng Yan: "I'm afraid that others will misunderstand me."

"Then you shouldn't hide, let alone go to my bed." He suddenly bent down, staring at her with black eyes, his delicate face was flawless and his features were handsome. , With an inexplicable sense of oppression.

Cheng Yan breathed slightly: "Why?"

Liang Chen's gaze moved down, from her face, to her chest, to her waist, and still down.

Her heart beats fast, why did he suddenly become so...frivolous?

Finally, Liang Chen said lightly: "You didn't take off your shoes."

Cheng Yan: "...Huh?"

Liang Chen stood up straight and looked at her: "Even if I'm not as particular as a woman, I get on my bed. You also need to take off your shoes, remember?"

Cheng Yan's expression was subtle: "...okay, okay?"

"Miss Cheng, are you back?"

Qin Shi sat on the bed, looking at her worriedly.

Cheng Yan asked, "What's the matter?"

Qin Shi hesitated: "Just now... Master Yan and the others came back. He came to you and asked where you were. I said I didn't know." She paused. Carefully asked, "Are you there Liang Chen?"

Cheng Yan said "Um".

Qin Shi: "Young Master Yan seems unhappy, he forbids me to approach Liang Chen."

After hearing this, Cheng Yan sat down by her bed, "You are not his accessory, why do you listen to him? "

Qin Shi's eyes were dim, and her voice lowered, with some helplessness: "I can't help it, he and I are not an ordinary relationship, even if it is, I dare not listen to him, I think he has some Terrible."

Cheng Yan: "Where is it terrible?"

Qin Shi hesitated and blushed: "I can't tell. When he came here just now, there seemed to be a smell of blood. Was he hurt? I was very disturbed, and I always felt that something bad would happen."

Cheng Yan turned off the lights: "Don't worry, go to sleep." The

next day, Cheng Yan had breakfast at the same table with Jiang Xu and the others. It was rare that they didn't go out. They hadn't been sitting together like this for several days. Did not say a few words.

Xu Yanping was in a good mood, his smile never stopped, his tone was also excited, and even the steamed buns wanted to praise the sweetness.

Cheng Yan glanced at him and asked, "I found the way down the mountain?"

Xu Yanping was about to say something, as if being pushed a bit, he changed his mouth again: "Not yet, but it's coming soon, Yanyan, don't you Urgent."

Cheng Yan put down her chopsticks, her tone of surprise: "Not yet? The road up and down the mountain is the same, has that road just disappeared?"

Xu Yanping couldn't explain it, and turned to look at Jiang Xu.

Jiang Xu has a gentle face and smiled: "Yanyan, you also know that this place is a bit weird. According to legend, it is a place where the Witch family lived. In order to prevent outsiders from entering their territory, they will use witchcraft to set up obstacles and make people go wrong. "Lu."

Qin Shi got a little hairy when he heard it, and asked, "Younger Jiang, is this legend true?"

Jin Chi sneered, "Listen to him nonsense, deceiving children." As

he said, the lady boss came over suddenly, her face turned. Ugly, with cold eyes: "Where's Mrs. Qiu?" A

few people were quiet, Yan Mo stared at her with deep eyes, and said slowly: "Who are you talking about?" The

lady boss seemed to be very anxious, and she slapped her with a slap. On the table, Qin Shi was so scared that he even dropped his chopsticks.

"You still pretend to me? Do you dare to say that you didn't see her yesterday?"

Yanmo's face was calm: "None."

The boss's chest was up and down, and even her white face turned red. She sneered and said, "Good! Good! Good! Don't you admit it? You better expect her to come back. If she doesn't come back, I will not let you go! "

Liang Chen accompanied the proprietress out to find someone, and asked Cheng Yan to take care of Xiaoxiang, because the inn was also not peaceful recently.

Cheng Yan agreed, turned her head, and saw that Yanmo was still staring at her. If her eyes were real, she was very uncomfortable.

Cheng Yan didn't see it, and took Xiaoxiang to the counter to watch her do her homework.

Qin Shi followed, and whispered: "The chicken blood at the door of my room should have been splashed by Mrs. Qiu. She is also a stranger. She is obviously not paralyzed, why do she pretend to be pretending to be? People, what do you mean?"

Xiao wanted to hear it, raised his head, and whispered: "Mrs. Qiu is fine."

Cheng Yan looked at her: "You didn't say that before."

Xiao Xiang was embarrassed. With a grin: "Because the elder sister asked me to say that."

As for the reason, she didn't know the reason.

Cheng Yan had a feeling that Mrs. Qiu deliberately wanted to scare them away. As for the reason behind, the lady boss must be the one who knows the most.

So, what is the relationship between Yan Mo and the boss? They looked pretty close before, but they didn't seem to know each other before.

Liang Chen hadn't come back, and no one was cooking at noon. Everyone had a meal with instant noodles.

After eating, several people went back to the room to play cards, but they still didn't go out.

Cheng Yan guessed that they had something to do with the disappearance of Mrs. Qiu, otherwise the lady boss would not be so angry and determined to ask for someone.

However, she didn't bother to think about this. Her first task completion deadline was coming. It was written in the plot that she unlocked last time. It was just these few days that the original owner Bai Yueguang became the hero, and she must hurry up.

After dinner, before Liang Chen came back, Cheng Yan glanced at the door. It was already raining outside.

The others are still playing cards in the room, and Qin Shi is with them.

Cheng Yan and Xiaoxiang stayed downstairs.

As the time got late, Xiao wanted to show an uneasy look: "Sister, will Brother Liang find Mrs. Qiu?"

Cheng Yan touched her soft hair: "

Yes ." Liang Chen did find Mrs. Qiu. She was dead, and the clothes on her body were stained red with blood. She was stabbed several times, and her face was very hideous and full of hatred.

The proprietress refused to let him hold her. She gritted her teeth and hugged Grandma Qiu step by step, step by step, and walked back. The rain hit her, as if she had just crawled out of the water.

She just entered the door.

Even Xiao Xiang was shocked by her, her face was white as a ghost, her eyes were cold and stupid, and she went upstairs with a murderous aura.

"Big sister!" Xiao Xiang stayed for a moment, and ran up worriedly.

Cheng Yan: "What's the matter?"

Liang Chen's hair was also wet, and water droplets fell along the bridge of the tall nose. He wiped his face and said, "Let's go up and take a look." The

two went upstairs. I heard Xiao Xiang yelling: "Let go big sister! Bad guys!" When

she walked to the door, Cheng Yan saw the scattered talisman paper, and the lady boss was holding her backhand on the table.

The person who pressed her was silent, and his force was so strong that she almost heard the click of bones.

"Women are only capable of this?"

Liang Chen also saw it. He couldn't just sit back and watch, and fought with Yanmo as soon as he went up.

Xiao Xiang was busy helping the boss up, crying and said, "Sister, are you doing anything?"

The proprietress's hand may have been broken, and she was hanging unnaturally, but she said nothing or cared about others. Instead, she looked at Cheng Yan with a look of hatred and compassion.

Suddenly, she even raised her hand, even though her face changed slightly because of the pain.

Cheng Yan was feeling strange, but Xu Yanping and Jiang Xu suddenly blocked her behind and looked at the boss's wife warily.

The lady boss suddenly smiled weirdly, indifferently, and mockingly, and put her hand on Xiao Xiang's shoulder: "Liang Chen, help me send Mrs. Qiu to my room."

After speaking, Xiao Xiang helped her out.

When she passed by Cheng Yan's side, she smelled a smell similar to incense, and the boss's wife's cold and meaningful eyes.

She suddenly felt uneasy.

It's just too late to think about it, because Yanmo's actions are fierce and vicious, as if he must kill people.

Cheng Yan walked over and stood in the middle of the two, Yanmo stopped the punch in time, and the fist wind blew her hair.

Cheng Yan didn't look at him, just looked at Liang Chen: "Don't fight, don't you have anything to do?"

Liang Chen knew that she was helping him, so she closed her hands, picked up the body of Mrs. Qiu and left. door.

Yanmo stared at her: "Yanyan, why do you help him?"

"Don't ask me first." Cheng Yan glanced at a few people and said, "Didn't you say you should come and play together? What are you looking for?"

Xu Yanping panicked when she heard her questioning so seriously. When she heard the last sentence, she was shocked: "

Yanyan , how do you know?" Cheng Yan smiled, "Do you treat me as a fool?"

Jin Chi voice Slightly cold: "This is not something you should take care of."

Qin Shi stood there tremblingly, dare not say a word.

Jiang Xu glanced at her, seemingly scrupulous about something, and said: "Yanyan, things will be over in a few days, you will understand everything."

Seeing that they were reluctant to say anything, Cheng Yan stopped asking, pulling Qin Shi and went out.