Chapter 40 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (4)

Picture is not mine 

In the afternoon, Hu Jiajia went out to play with them.

Maybe it was because Yanmo didn't ask her to go, Qin Shi didn't dare to go, and only went back to the room to sleep.

Cheng Yan went downstairs and saw the little girl playing basketball in the lobby, patted it, and counted it to herself. She seemed to be used to playing by herself and laughed very happily.

When the count reached "twenty", I took a blank shot and the basketball bounced and rolled to Cheng Yan's feet.

Xiaoxiang tilted her head and looked at her.

Cheng Yan bent over, picked up the ball, and threw it to her from a distance: "Next."

Xiaoxiang reacted slowly for a while, and hugged him dangerously. Maybe he was interested, and then he stood on tiptoe and threw it back. Cheng Yan.

Cheng Yan laughed, and when she saw that she wanted to play, she played with her, and asked her: "Why didn't the inn see anyone else? You seem to have a sister?"

Xiao wanted to stare at the flying ball and hug her. After staying, she smiled peacefully: "Mrs. Qiu doesn't like to go out." Then he answered the second question, "The eldest sister has gone out of the mountain and will be back in two days." After a

pause, she suddenly ran away. Come over, look up at her, "You look like a big sister."

Cheng Yan said nothing.

When the little girl mentioned this, she remembered the purpose of the original owner.

There was no Miss Cheng in the travel plans of several rich second generations to Liangshan, but Xu Yanping said that he was coming to Liangshan. He also pointed out the photo of the owner of Liangshan Inn to the original owner, saying that the scenery of Liangshan is good. It's also beautiful, it seems a little bit like Yanyan.

The original master didn't show up, and she became suspicious, because she had seen this woman's childhood photos in her father's study, and even the money order was recorded every year.

So, she decided to meet the woman in the photo in person.

The original owner and several other people often played together. Knowing that they would take care of her, her parents did not doubt or worry, and let her leave.

Just thinking about it, his arm was shaken.

"Sister, do you want to see Brother Liang go fishing?" Xiao wanted to like her, with an expectant tone, begging, "Okay? Brother Liang is fishing in the pond behind, let's eat fish tonight, braised fish in brown sauce!"

Cheng Yan smiled Said "Okay", took her hand and walked out, and asked her gently, "How did your brother Liang lose his memory?"

Xiaoxiang blinked, seeming to recall: "I don't know, eldest sister for a month. Before bringing him back, Brother Liang was hurt all over his body and his clothes were rotten. The eldest sister said he might have fallen off a cliff and broke his head."

Cheng Yan: "So dangerous?"

Xiaoxiang nodded vigorously, "Yes." Ah, I was terrified at the time and thought he was already dead. "

You can't die if you fall off the cliff, and there are beauties who can rescue them. It really is the treatment that male protagonists have.

The person who saved him was not the heroine, so why should he be a second woman?

Anyway, she has a higher status than her cannon fodder.

After speaking, the two had already reached the pond.

Liang Chen was sitting in the shade of the tree, and the scattered sunlight pierced the gaps between branches and leaves. When the wind blew, the light and shadow around him floated like water.

He sits upright with his back straight, like a cypress.

"Brother Liang——" Xiaoxiang broke free of her hand, ran over, bent over to look into the fish basket, and let out a surprise, "Wow, you have already caught such a small fish!"

She held her finger. Counting there, he suddenly said, "Why are all small fishes?"

Liang Chen calmly said, "Big fish are smarter and don't get the bait easily. You have to be patient and wait slowly."

He turned his head. , I also saw Cheng Yan who followed afterwards: "Miss Cheng, stand up a little bit, the sun is very sunny."

He said politely and caringly, but naturally there was an aura of a high-ranking person giving orders.

Cheng Yan stood on his left side, thinking how could someone like him appear in Liangshan? Accident or murder?

At this time, the fishing rod moved, and Xiao Xiang almost jumped up excitedly, exclaiming: "Fish! There are fish!"

Liang Chen glanced at her: "Knowing it is a fish or shouting?"

Xiao Xiang was silent and watched. He took up the wire and pulled the lever, and a silver fish jumped out of the water, and he could see clearly that it was still a small carp.

"Brother Liang, you can't do it, you can't even pull a big fish." Xiao Xiang despised Cheng Yan, who went around the back of his head and asked aside, "Right, sister?"

Cheng Yan smiled, "It seems so. "

Liang Chen had three fishing rods in the water. Hearing that, he picked one thin and took it, stood up, and handed it to Cheng Yan. He also gave her the bench and said, "Miss Cheng is also good at fishing. Research? Give it a try."

Xiaoxiang's eyes lit up: "Brothers and sisters come to the competition, I will be the referee, whoever catches the big fish first will win."

Cheng Yan held the fishing rod and hesitated: "Actually... I don't know how to fish."

Liang Chen: "It's just fishing, Miss Cheng don't take it too seriously."

Cheng Yan: "...well."

She just followed his way, holding a fishing rod in one hand, and then Throwing the fishing line away, but staring at him, she didn't pay attention and used too much force, she also planted with the fishing rod.

Liang Chen reacted quickly and put his arms around her waist, his arms were strong and warm, and pulled her back.

When she stood firm, he immediately released his hand and looked down at her: "Be careful."

Cheng Yan: "Thank you."

She sat on the stool, and Liang Chen stood beside her, watching the fish in the water together. line.

For a while, no one spoke, and even Xiaoxiang seemed to be dumbfounded.

After waiting for a long time, Cheng Yan's fishing rod moved first. She was a little surprised, and fearing that the fish would run away, she turned her head to look at Liang Chen subconsciously.

Liang Chen: "Don't worry, pull it up slowly."

Cheng Yan did what he said, and she felt very heavy in her hand under a pull.

She looks like a willow, thin and slender, and she holds a fishing rod very weak and weak. She always looks like she is about to be torn off by a fish.

Thinking of this, Liang Chen took action before consciousness, stretched out his hand to hold her fishing rod, and easily pulled the fish up.

Sure enough, it was a big carp, jumping vigorously, splashing her face with water.

Xiaoxiang was bored with waiting, but jumped up with joy at this time.

"Miss Cheng is lucky." His low voice rang in his ears.

Cheng Yan noticed the airflow on the side of his face when he was talking, and suddenly realized that the distance between the two people was too close. He seemed to be watching the fish intently without paying attention.

She didn't even know, turned her head, and her voice was sweet and gentle: "You taught me well."

He was bending over and holding the fishing rod for her. She turned her head and narrowed the distance between the two, almost red lips. The child is about to kiss his chin.

Liang Chen was taken aback, and stood aside quietly, with some smiles: "The big fish is also waiting, you can prepare to pack up and go back, it is hot, be careful of heatstroke."

Xiaoxiang walked ahead with the fish basket, Cheng Yan and Liang Chen are a few steps behind.

"Miss Cheng, why do you think of Liangshan playing?" Liang Chen asked suddenly.

Cheng Yan didn't tell the truth: "I heard that the scenery is good."

Liang Chen was silent for some reason, and then said: "How many days are you going to play?"

Cheng Yan: "Just three or four days."

Liang Chen's voice became more serious. "I lived here for a month. The terrain is complicated, there are many snakes and insects, and more importantly, there are few people."

Cheng Yan seemed to be unclear, so she paused.

Liang Chen also stopped and looked at her: "So, I think this is not a good place to travel. You are still the first group of guests I met here."

Did he see what was wrong?

Cheng Yan such a thought, a laugh:. "Where have you rush out so the guests of"

Liang Chen did not laugh, dark eyes staring at her: "You'd better put my words in mind, leave it as soon as possible."

Cheng Before Yan could speak, there was a scream, which came from the second floor.

It's the voice of a young girl.

It could only be Qin Shi.

Liang Chen frowned and strode into the inn, and saw the girl who described the pale face stumbled downstairs. She was so panic and panic that she stepped empty.

Liang Chen stretched out her hand to support her, she held his arm tightly, her nails almost sinking into the flesh, he did not move, but the voice calmly and gently calmed her emotions.

"Don't be afraid, you calm down first, and then tell me what happened?"

Cheng Yan followed.

After a long while, Qin Shi trembled and pointed her finger upstairs, but she did not dare to turn her head and said, "Blood, a lot of blood..."

Liang Chen asked her to sit at the table first, and then let Cheng Yan and Xiao think. Accompanying her upstairs alone.

Cheng Yan poured a glass of water for Qin Shi.

Qin Shi was holding the water cup in both hands, unconscious, her hands trembling constantly, and the water trembling.

Cheng Yan looked at her, then slowly raised her head, glanced upstairs, thought about it, and went upstairs.

Liang Chen was standing in front of their room, squatting, seeming to be watching something. Hearing the movement, he turned his head and saw her, adding a tone: "Don't come here!" It

was too late, and Cheng Yan knew he was watching. What, blood, red blood, had already flowed to her feet shockingly.