Chapter 14 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (14)

Picture is not mine 

The party in the class was very late, and I was still singing loudly in the box. Cheng Yan watched that it was ten o'clock and left early with Qi Ze. It was already pouring rain outside.

According to the development of the plot, she must end the relationship with a high attitude at the gate of her house at ten thirty.

Cheng Yan lowered her head thinking about how to ask Qi Ze to send her home.

However, Qi Ze seemed to see through what she was thinking, and opened the umbrella to block her head, his tone seemed to cool with the moist mist floating in: "Let's go, I will take you home." Pauses After a while, he asked again, "Can you?"

Cheng Yan glanced at him with a little surprise, and when he touched his gaze, she slowly looked away and said, "Okay."

Qi Ze stopped a car. Car, after she reported the address, the two sat in the back seat together.

Maybe it was because he was easily sleepy after taking medicine. Qi Ze closed his eyes when he got in the car. The light and shadow in the car were dim. The outline of the teenager was a little fuzzy, his breathing was very light, and his quiet and light sleep seemed a bit lonely and lonely.

Cheng Yan did not speak either, turning her head to look at the rapidly disappearing scenery outside the window, and subconsciously pursing her lips.

-

get off, the rain was even greater, the night also shed a bit cold.

Qi Ze held an umbrella and drove her to the door. When the wind blew, he coughed again, his face became thinner because of his paleness, and there was a feeling of barely supporting between his eyebrows.

Cheng Yan resisted not caring about him and made an indifferent appearance.

Qi Ze was able to get the first place in the school, and his brain was much smarter than ordinary people. Without her saying anything, she could tell from his silent expression that he might already know what she was going to say.

Because of this, when he looked at her with deep eyes, she felt more and more unspeakable.

The strange silence made people breathless. Fortunately, Qi Ze first opened his mouth to break the silence, his voice was hoarse: "Which school are you going to report to?"

Cheng Yan felt that her mental quality was still not as strong as the original owner, and she couldn't look into his eyes and say those hurtful things.

Therefore, she tilted her head slightly and looked at the flying raindrops. After a moment of silence, she said in an extremely cold tone: "It doesn't make any sense to tell you, because no matter which school I choose, it doesn't matter. It will be where you are."

Even with some psychological preparation, Qi Ze changed his complexion in an instant when he really faced it, his jaw tightened, and the fingers holding the umbrella handle turned white with force.

"Why?"

Although the opening remarks were different, Qi Ze asked these three words as in the book.

Cheng Yan turned her head back boldly, and saw Qi Ze fixedly looking at her, her face was ugly, her eyes were cold and deep, like an awl.

She swallowed silently and recalled the plot. He didn't seem to be doing anything to the white moonlight under his anger, so her personal safety should still be guaranteed.

Although she was shocked by his aura and wanted to run away, she still held a high and indifferent posture, trying to get herself to meet his line of sight. She was afraid that the lines would be slow when remembering wrong, so it sounded like one. Every word is warning him: "Because you are not the right person for me. In fact, I was ready to break up at any time before associating with you. You are not a fool. You should understand why I said this?"

Qi Ze's eyes trembled, and he suddenly smiled, grinning coldly, with sarcasm: "Because you are the daughter of a rich family, and am I just a poor student with nothing?"

Cheng Yan was silent noncommittal.

Suddenly Qi Ze looked at her sharply, and his tone was a little forceful: "But, even so, you like me, don't you?"

"Yes, I have never denied this." Cheng Yan's eyes were calm, "but no one would agree. When we are together, the person we like can be you or someone else. I can't give up my current life for you."

"Others? Wei Yang, Qin Xiu, or other people chasing after you?" Qi Ze Looking straight at her, his tone was determined, "You don't like them, you only like me, don't you?"

Qi Ze has a strong insight into the human heart, and the white moonlight in the book really likes him, but she is not The person who loves first.

Cheng Yan said lightly: "So what? It's not important."

" It's not important ?" Qi Ze's anger was a little uncontrollable and sneered. "Yes, I should have seen it clearly. You are no different from others. In front of the interests, they are all the same cold-blooded and chilling!"

Cheng Yan did not open her face, did not look at him, her face was pale and unfeeling: "I am like this, so let's break up."

Qi Ze was silent, staring at her eyes. As if glowing scarlet, the hand holding the umbrella handle was getting tighter.

In the embarrassing and suffocating silence, there seemed to be invisible strings that collapsed into a straight line.

Suddenly, Qi Ze put aside the umbrella in her hand, and the splashing raindrops hit her face. It was cold and a little painful. She closed her eyes subconsciously, and she was already caught by someone. There was hot heat from the waist and lips.

He was like a ferocious and dangerous wolf, tearing and sucking, as if to swallow her alive.

He has always been calm, never gloomy to almost crazy.

This...this development is not right.

Cheng Yan was a little dumbfounded and frightened. He was embracing and kissing her with trepidation. She felt a strong smell of blood in her mouth. She didn't know if she bit him accidentally or he bit her badly.

The male lead in the book should stand in the rain, watching her leave step by step, even if she feels painful, she must pretend to be indifferent.

Fortunately, Qi Ze released her quickly, his eyes were indeed indifferent, as if he had never known her before.

While Cheng Yan's heart trembled, she breathed a sigh of relief and didn't dare to entangle him any more, so she took out his jade pendant and wanted to return it to him.

However, when Qi Ze looked at her coldly and was about to reach out to pick it up, she was worried that others would not see the jade pendant, so she simply stood on tiptoe and hung the jade pendant around his neck.

Qi Ze still stretched his hand, staring at her without speaking.

"..." Cheng Yan was a little embarrassed and glanced at him lightly, pretending to be calm, "I will also return the jade pendant to you, and I should never see each other again. If you do, you will pretend not to know me. I don't want to be known that we have been together."

Qi Ze still stared at her, his eyes deep, making people feel uneasy.

Cheng Yan thought for a while, and she seemed to have nothing to say, so she walked tentatively a few steps forward. Seeing Qi Ze ignored her, she seemed really cold towards her, she hurriedly speeded up and ran into the gate. .

Qi Ze stood in the heavy rain, drenched all over, his pale face was flushed from fever, his eyes fixedly looked at her back, the corners of his lips smiled coldly, and the whole person looked gloomy and lonely.

He will come to this point today, he asked for it, and she was ready to break up a long time ago, so he is not the same.

He had never believed that a lady like her would stay with him forever, but he still couldn't hold back the short pleasure of greed, so the current abandonment, pain, anger, unwillingness... all is his own self-inflicted!

He thought that when this day came, he could forget her after suffering for a while.

However, he overestimated himself.

He was not the good person she imagined, nor was he as rational as she thought.

He didn't even have the idea of ​​abandoning her at all. Since she started the relationship, he should decide when it ends.

Even if she was bruised all over her body, even if she fell into hell, he would drag her to sink together.

give up? Fulfilled? blessing?

He can't do it.