Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (27)

Last night, the abandoned area in the eastern part of the city burned throughout the night. It was the original place of origin of the zombies in City S, so it was sealed off long ago, but the government did not expect that the zombie virus would spread uncontrollably to the entire city, And even spread to other provinces and other cities.

This blaze was seen by everyone. The flames dyed half of the sky red like blood, which made people panic. From a distance, one could hear the painful and sharp howls of zombies from the east side.

After one night passed, everyone discovered that even a zombie was invisible in the city. They were all burned to ashes in the fire last night, but they didn't know why those zombies were burned to death.

The government agencies in the city quickly resumed normal operations and got in touch with their superiors. City S is the origin of zombies and also a concentration camp.

 It was abandoned by superiors a long time ago and was completely blocked. Therefore, the situation in other provinces and cities is better. Many, although there are also zombies infested, they have been strongly controlled by the military, and a vaccine to prevent the virus has been developed, but it is still helpless for people who have become zombies.

After confirming that there were no zombies in the city, the government quickly launched rescue operations, dispatched the army and medical organizations to land in the city by helicopter, and checked the survivors in the city. If they were healthy, they could leave S city and contract the virus. The others were detained together and sent to a closed central hospital for treatment.

Cheng Yan and the Zombie King hid together, because S City will be turned into an empty city, and the government will move everyone to other places, but the Zombie King cannot be discovered by the government. He has been purified from some viruses. But it is not a virus carrier, but still looks like a zombie, if he is found, he will be killed.

The spirit power of the zombie king has also been taken away by Yu Chi a lot, and his abilities have become much weaker. If he confronts the government's army, he will definitely not have a chance of winning.

Cheng Yan knew that people from the government would not go to the abandoned Eastern District, and she hid there with the Zombie King for three days. By this time, the people in the city had basically been sent away, and the government people had almost left.

City S was completely empty, lonely and desolate.

Cheng Yan didn't leave and it wasn't all because of the Zombie King. She was still looking for Yu Chi, and her remedial mission did not indicate a failure, then Yu Chi must still be alive in a corner.

She knows how strong Yu Chi's mental power is now, and he must be able to perceive anything that happens in the city, and he must also know that she is looking for him, but deliberately hides and refuses to see her.

Cheng Yan didn't know the reason, but felt that it was impossible just because he became a zombie. The zombie king is also a zombie, can't you get along with her? He may be in a situation that he can't solve even himself.

After the government people left, Cheng Yan was also able to move freely. While looking for Yuchi everywhere, she used her abilities to help the Zombie King purify the virus. During the time the Zombie King was with her, she also purified a lot of viruses. , The skin tone has gradually become close to normal.

When people worried about the government came back, Cheng Yan found a pair of sunglasses to put on him, and then changed his clothes so that it looked like a human on the surface.

Her worry is obviously not useless.

She and the Zombie King searched for a few times in the city, but no one was found. She thought of the city east base built by Yu Chi, maybe he would be there.

It's just that when they got there, they saw government officials guarding the door. Cheng Yan was shocked and wanted to retreat with the zombie king. Unexpectedly, the army had instruments that could detect living creatures. The waist of the person at the door, whether it is a zombie or a human, can be detected. At this time, the ear-piercing alarm has been raised, and the person at the door turned his head and saw Cheng Yan and the others.

Obviously, the people in the army were not stationed there, but just went in for inspections. Hearing the sirens, the others immediately ran out together and surrounded Cheng Yan and the Zombie King.

Their guns were black at them.

"Is it a human?" The colonel in a straight military uniform stood outside the encirclement and looked at them with a cold expression, "Didn't all the people in the city have moved away? Why don't you leave? What do you want to do sneakily here?"

Zombie King Taking her hand, Cheng Yan guessed that it wanted to use the teleporting ability. If this was the case, it would definitely be chased by the army, and it would probably expose the identity of the zombie. She shook her head at him.

The zombie king calmed down.

Before Cheng Yan spoke, two people came out from the base, it was Zhou Ting and Xu Fuyan who came to look for her boss.

When Zhou Ting saw Cheng Yan, he said with surprise and joy: "Miss Cheng, are you still alive? Great, do you know where the boss is?"

After the question, he saw Cheng Yan being pointed at by the soldiers. He was taken aback and hurriedly stepped forward and said to the colonel: "Colonel, that's Miss Cheng, I know." He lowered his voice and said. "She is the first girlfriend that Brother Chi is thinking about, don't hurt her."

Hearing this, the colonel looked at Cheng Yan, his eyes were careful and meaningful, and he raised his hands and several soldiers immediately put them down. Up the gun.

The colonel said: "Take them to check first, and then please come over and talk." The

two soldiers answered "Yes!".

As the two men approached the soldiers, Chengyan Fei quick thinking in his head countermeasures, academics Xu then re-made guard asked her: "?? Cheng Yan, ...... what people around you are wearing sunglasses Why"

these words As soon as it appeared, everyone's expressions changed faintly, and all their eyes were on the Zombie King.

Regardless of whether they run or not, the military will definitely be held accountable to the end.

Cheng Yan pulled the corner of the zombie king's clothes, implying that when it ran immediately, a gust of wind suddenly blew up. She didn't have time to see anything, only vaguely saw a dark shadow, and she was suddenly picked up. Rushed out at lightning speed.

She heard someone exclaiming: "Zombie! It's a zombie!" The

sudden change caused the colonel's face to sink suddenly, staring at the remaining zombie king: "Catch him!"

Before the army members approached, the zombie king just It has also disappeared in place, leaving only a gust of wind blowing up the dust.

Zhou Ting wanted to chase, but didn't know where to chase, he whispered secretly: "It's over, the boss hasn't found him yet, and he lost his girlfriend." The

colonel said with a calm face, "I didn't expect that there are zombies in the city! Implement it immediately! The bombing plan!"

Xu Fuyan's face changed slightly. They came here to destroy the city to avoid future troubles. From then on, this place will become a closed forbidden area. No one is allowed to enter and exit, but he asked the colonel to look for Yuchi together before the bombing. The colonel and Yu Chi were also comrades who had fought together, so they agreed.

He hesitated again and again, but couldn't help saying, "Wait!"

"Are you worried about the girl who was taken away?" The colonel looked at him with a cold look, "She is already ill-fortuned, so she can't do it for her alone. People kill everyone. Once the zombies run out of the city, the situation will get out of control again!"

"I understand." Xu Fuyan looked complicated, "but, the zombie who took her...is Yuchi!" The

colonel's expression freezes. .

Zhou Ting was also stupid.

-

between a moment, Cheng Yan was taken to an abandoned factory, a man let go of her, she was stunned.

She hardly recognized this as Yuchi. His face was full of scars and bleeding, and his exposed wrists and back of hands were also such small scars, and he even slowly healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, and healed to perfection. Later, his skin began to crack and bleed again, and there was a shocking sense of horror when he looked at it.

It can be seen that the damage was not caused by external forces. Cheng Yan remembered the spiritual power he had absorbed that night from all directions.