The Beautiful Dodder Flower in the Last Days (2)

Picture is not mine 

Because it was a bet made by the big bosses of the three bases, the teammates did not intervene, and they were confident of their bosses. When they saw the tide of zombies, they didn't even pick their eyebrows.

"Help--"

There were obviously three men standing in front of the car. The woman with disheveled embarrassment just threw herself under Tan Beiliu's suit pants, holding his thigh and screaming for help, obviously recognizing him very much. The boss of Chengbei Base who can play with women thought he would pity and cherish jade.

Cheng Yan saw Tan Beiliu sneer and kicked the woman into the pile of zombies relentlessly. The electric current from her fingertips would scorch the zombies that rushed towards him.

The woman screamed and was quickly surrounded by zombies and bitten.

She was not surprised at all, he was romantic, but he was not romantic to everyone.

Moreover, the more seemingly amorous people, the more ruthless in fact.

Xu Junyi also stood closer to the zombies. His awakening ability was much more high-profile than his personality. Throwing his hand was a bomb. Amid the deafening explosion, a bunch of zombies had been torn apart and scattered.

Ding Ding looked admired: "Brother-in-law Xu is amazing, will he take us away?"

Cheng Yan also felt that Xu Junyi might have won. She was about to see how many zombies Yu Chi killed, when she suddenly saw the car door being opened. , Yu Chi looked down at her, his eyes were cold, and his voice was low: "Get out of the way."

This is his car. She thought he was going to take a weapon or something, so she moved to the co-pilot and squeezed with Ding Ding.

Who knows, Yu Chi took a long leg, got into the car, opened the door, stepped on the accelerator, and the car left unexpectedly.

Ding Ding looked dumbfounded: "Don't bring such a play."

He was waiting for Brother Xu to pick him up.

Cheng Yan's expression was also very subtle. She also heard Tan Beiliu cursing at the back of the car, "Fuck Yuchi-your ancestor!" Tan Beiliu seemed to be very angry with this wave of gods.

Yu Chi got in the car without saying a word. His profile was sexy and cold, and it was a bit unpredictable deep and alienated. There was no shadow of the innocent and shy young boy three years ago.

Cheng Yan cleared her throat: "You just drove away like this?" After

a long while, Yu Chi's moodless voice sounded: "Is there a problem?" After

three years of absence, he became as if he didn't know each other.

Cheng Yan glanced at him and reminded: "It was you who proposed the game. You just ran away. Do you think it's okay?" When the

voice fell, Yu Chi suddenly approached her, black eyes staring at her, her voice low: "You seem to be still Didn't realize what is the end of the world?"

Cheng Yan vaguely understood what he meant, and looked at him without saying a word.

"Forget the rules of courtesy, justice and shame before the end of the world." Yu Chi's expression was somewhat aggressive and hostile. "Don't use it to demand me. This place is full of fraud, massacre, contention, violence, and chaos.

Going down, people can do anything." Cheng Yan pursed her lips.

Yu Chi's eyes were a bit stern: "Do you understand?"

He actually yelled.

Cheng Yan glanced at him: "I understand."

Yu Chi sat back, her sharp aura also far away from her, she exhaled a little, and when she turned her head, she met Ding Ding's strange little face.

"This is your innocent and honest first love boy?" Tintin lowered his voice, his eyes suspicious.

Cheng Yan also whispered, with some emotion: "When a teenager grows up, he is neither innocent nor honest."

Yu Chi swept over with a cold glance.

Cheng Yan sat down as if nothing had happened.

Ding Ding met Yu Chi's eyes, his scalp was numb, and a cute smile: "Brother, Yanyan and I like you so much."

Yu Chi glanced at Cheng Yan, who was pretending to be dead, and pulled the corner of his lips, as if mocking but indifferent, turning his head back.

Cheng Yan expressionlessly looked at Ding Ding.

Ding Ding blinked, so innocent: "I am helping you to please the gold lord."

Cheng Yan: "..." Is the term

gold lord used like this?

the other side.

When the car ran so hard that even the shadows could be seen, the teammates at Chengdong Base also looked confused. This wave of operations by their boss was really... so damn refreshing.

Just looking at the expressions of Tan Beiliu and Xu Junyi, they hurriedly pretended to be shocked and ashamed: "The boss is really mean!"

"Yes, right! How could he say a good match, but he ran with the beauty himself What?"

"Don't worry, you two, we will catch up and persuade the boss to come back." The

teammates got into the car quickly and slid faster than their boss.

Tan Beiliu held his breath in his chest: "What the hell is this!"

Xu Junyi still smiled gently: "You won't catch up?"

Tan Beiliu's eyes flickered, but his mouth said: "I just retired, so did Yanyan and I? My friend, of course I have to catch up. Who knows what that mean villain will do to her?" After a pause, he asked again, "Are you not going after?"

Xu Junyi avoided answering: "I have something to do first. Gone." After

Xu Junyi's people left, Tan Beiliu and his teammates were still there.

A teammate asked: "Is it chasing now?"

Tan Beiliu kicked him: "Fart! Xu Junyi knows not to chase the fox. Will you let me chase and chase

him for a fight?" If he and Xu Junyi join forces , There is still some possibility to snatch the materials and the woman, and now he is the only one who catches up with him, is he still beaten to death by Yu Chi?

The car went all the way into the city east base.

Most of the bases are people with supernatural powers, even if some ordinary people, they are either relatives or friends of superb people, or female slaves and male pets who earn supplies by beauty.

In the last days, although still male dominance, there are also some female supernatural beings, and male pets are raised by them.

Cheng Yan and Ding Ding got out of the car. The two siblings were beautiful, and they were clean and exquisite in their dresses. They were not at all what they should have in the end times, and they immediately attracted everyone's attention.

The salivation in those sights is extremely strong, as if they can't wait to taste the taste of this brother and sister.

Ding Ding felt like he was being stared at by a group of wolves. He tightened Cheng Yan's hand: "Yanyan, do they eat people?"

His words fell into the ears of men and women, and they didn't laugh out intentionally.

Ding Ding was even more nervous, his eyes widened.

Cheng Yan frowned.

Until the man in the driver's seat stepped down, everyone converged.

Yu Chi didn't greet them, his legs were long, he walked with wind, and his coat was slightly open.

Cheng Yan pulled Ding Ding and quickly followed.

The base is in a building. It used to be a big company. When Yu Chi entered the front hall, a few people came from the elevator entrance.

The leader was Xu Fuyan. He and Yu Chi were comrades in the army before the end. The two had a very strong relationship. He walked over and greeted Yu Chi first, and saw the two brothers and sisters behind him, his eyes stopped and fell. On Cheng Yan.

He frowned, not because Cheng Yan was too beautiful, but because he had seen a picture of her. It was in Yuchi's wallet. When Yuchi would join the army, he was hurt by love and was liked by the girl. Abandoned, that period was the most depressed time for Yuchi.

Xu Fuyan's face faded, but he pretended not to know: "They are...?"

Yu Chi had no expression and did not introduce him, saying, "You can arrange whatever you want."

After speaking, he left with a few others.

Xu Fuyan left to arrange the two brothers and sisters. He frowned and looked at Cheng Yan for a while. He didn't like such a beautiful and charming girl.

He asked: "Are there any powers?"

Ding Ding noticed his dislike, deliberately sang the opposite, and asked innocently: "Is the powers eaten?"

Xu Fuyan knew that they were definitely gone, and there was a bit of disdain in his eyes. As they went to the residential area next to the building, there were many rooms in it. He knocked on one of the rooms and said to the woman inside: "They will live here in the future."

After that, he left without looking back.

The woman is very young, with a bit of beauty, not outstanding, she only wears underwear, and the traces on her body make people feel embarrassed.

Cheng Yan covered Ding Ding's eyes, her face was not good, she knew where Xu Fuyan took her.

There are not only women but also men in the room, all of them a little bit beautiful, and they are of good shape.

Mixed male and female, the room is also messy, revealing a breath of color and depression.

The woman has been here for more than ten days, her name is Liu Sang. She was a junior before the end of the world, and she is not dissatisfied with the current life of betraying beauty.

She glanced at Cheng Yan's expression and said, "This is your first time?" She said in a voice like someone who came here, "There is no such beautiful woman as you here. You will definitely be very popular. The one who sent you just now is Xu Fuyan, if he can be your first man, your life will be better in the future." With

that, she looked at Ding Ding. Ding Ding has been raised with delicate skin and tender flesh since she was a child, and she has grown beautifully. She looked like, her eyes lit up: "Are you going to eat? I can..."

Before she finished speaking, Cheng Yan had already pulled Tintin out of the door, and closed the door heavily.

"Yanyan, what should I do now?" Ding Ding sighed.

Cheng Yan: "Don't worry, I will think of a way."

Ding Ding nodded: "Okay."