Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (12)

Picture is not mine 

 Yu Chi had said that she would deal with Qin Fuyi, but she didn't know what the protagonist said to her. 

Anyway, she hasn't touched Qin Fuyi much since then. She deliberately avoided her, but the base was so big, and occasionally she would still run into her. 

When Qin Fuyi looked at her, the look in her eyes was as if she wished she would die immediately.

Cheng Yan was planning to find a time to leave, but before that, she had to end the night training that she didn't know was made up by everyone's brains. The base was blocked for only one month, and it almost passed. At that time, Yu Chi would go out often again, and there would be no time to take care of her.

Cheng Yan didn't plan to have a showdown tonight so soon, but...changes will always come so unexpectedly.

That night, she went out late at night with Yu Chi again. Ding Ding didn't go with him. The child couldn't stay up late. After going there a few times, he hadn't been there, but his abilities were still increasing.

Cheng Yan is now at a level that can barely handle high-level zombies, but there are too many, she still can't handle it alone.

On this trip, Yu Chi did not teach her how to fight zombies, but how to collect supplies.

After all, the end of the world is only a few months away, but Yu Chi is as familiar as he has lived for decades. It can only be said that the author has created a male protagonist who is born suitable for bloody stimulation.

He explained to her where to choose to find, what kind of food to find, what to do when encountering zombies, and what to do when encountering unkind human beings, and so on.

Cheng Yan has a very good memory, and remembered them one by one. Seeing Yu Chi's calm and stern appearance, she felt a little strange in her heart.

After all, the end of the world is only a few months away, but Yu Chi is as familiar as he has lived for decades. It can only be said that the author has created a male protagonist who is born suitable for bloody stimulation.

Compared with the silent and beautiful boy in the entertainment industry a few years ago, Yuchi now seems to have finally found a stage suitable for him, exuding a charming brilliance that has never been before, mature, cold, confident, as if something Can't beat him either.

Yu Chi suddenly said, "There is a supermarket in front of you. Go and see."

Cheng Yan was about to walk over and suddenly paused: "There are zombies inside."

"Good observation." Yu Chi's tone was calm, "There are not many, you can go in, I'll wait for you outside."

Cheng Yan glanced at the supermarket. Looking at Yuchi again, how did he judge the number?

"As the power increases, the mental power will continue to increase, and you will naturally be able to perceive it at that time." Yu Chi looked at her, "Of course, you don't need to think too much now." I

was about to ask how to use the mental power. Cheng Yan: "...Then I will go in."

Yu Chi's eyes were a little deep: "Sometimes it is human nature that is more terrifying than zombies. Remember, don't trust anyone. Kindness is the most life-death thing in the last days."

Cheng Yan said in a dazed "Huh?", she didn't understand why he suddenly made such an inexplicable sentence.

Until-she walked into the supermarket. There were only low-level zombies in the supermarket, and the number was still small, and she could solve it without even using abilities.

After solving the zombies, she collected food and put it in her backpack. When she was picking something small and full, she suddenly heard a woman rolling out of the locker. There was a high-level zombie in front of her. He was jumping up to pounce on the woman's face.

Cheng Yan hadn't experienced the cruelty of the last days very much. Seeing that a woman was in danger, she subconsciously released her ability to save her.

A scorching flame went to the zombies faster than her, and in an instant, the zombies were burned to ashes.

Her power could not be recovered, but Yu Chi suddenly stood in front of her, her power was directed at him again, and the buttons of his coat collapsed one by one at a speed visible to the naked eye. There were cracks in the shirt inside, and a few traces of blood filled the clothes.

Cheng Yan was stunned.

Behind him is the howl of pain that the zombies have not yet dissipated.

Yu Chi's expression did not change at all, but his brows were slightly frowned.

Cheng Yan withdrew her hand, feeling a little unclear in her heart. She was impulsive and forgot about not revealing her abilities.

She was about to talk, but Yu Chi stopped her with his eyes and turned to look at the woman.

Cheng Yan also looked at it, and she felt a little bright in her eyes. She was a girl who was so beautiful that she was a little wicked. She was wearing a red dress with naked shoulders. Her skin was like snow and her eyelashes were like black. Her expression was a little timid and frightened. Shining tears.

"Thank you, for saving me."

Her voice is also very nice, weak and timid, as if she knows her beauty, deliberately provoking the sinful desires in people's hearts.

Yu Chi's expression didn't fluctuate at all: "How do you want to thank me?"

Cheng Yan was a little surprised, glanced at Yu Chi's profile, still looking cold and cold, and could not see that he would actually say such a thing.

This girl was dressed so thin, and she seemed to be well protected, either she was a master with hidden abilities, or she was a slave girl who was betrayed by a man.

Cheng Yan looked at the girl, and the girl was obviously not surprised that Yu Chi would ask like this. There was a smile on the corner of her lips, and she looked very obedient and suggestively said: "How do you want me to thank you, I do... ...Thanks." In just such a short sentence, she said very seductively, as if she was not talking, but using her voice, beauty, and body to seduce people. Cheng Yan touched her arm, feeling a bit cold. She took out a bottle of water from her bag and took a sip from her head up. Yu Chi glanced at her, then looked at the girl again, and said, "How about taking off the skirt?" His tone was calm and natural, with no desire at all. Cheng Yan was choked by the water and coughed several times. The girl's expression changed slightly, and she soon said softly and shyly: "Brother, there are others here. If you really want to, you might as well take me back. You can take off as many pieces as you want."

Yu Chi's eyes were sharp: "It's here."

Cheng Yan couldn't stand it anymore, and she was a little strange. Yu Chi is not this kind of person, right?

She just wanted to say something, Yu Chi suddenly turned her head and looked at her, seeming to look at her expression for a moment, and then said: "You go to the door and guard."

Cheng Yan: "I..."

Yuchi's The look in her eyes was a bit fierce: "It will be fine soon."

Cheng Yan: "............" At

the moment when she met him, she seemed to have realized something and walked silently to the door.

That girl...has a problem, right?

But... I still can't figure it out. What does Yuchi want others to undress? The girl's skirt is so thin, what weapon can it hide?

What's more, even if people want to take off their clothes, she shouldn't be the one to avoid?

So, Yu Chi is actually a person who is indifferent, and is so anxious when he is moved?