Chapter 25 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (25)

Picture is not mine

The next day, before dawn, Cheng Yan was awakened by the sound of smashing the door, showing crazy strength, banging banging, as if the whole building was shaking and shaking.

It should have been the effect of the tranquilizer, Qi Ze has found himself locked up.

Cheng Yan packed up the necessary things last night and put them in a black bag. She rinsed briefly, tied up her hair, put the black bag on her back, opened the door, and walked out gently.

Passing by the door of Qi Ze's room, she heard a harsh slam on the door, and the door swayed precariously. She didn't know whether he kicked it with his foot or smashed it with a chair. It looked a little scary.

She took a deep breath, fearing that Qi Ze would become crazier when she knew that she was going to walk, so she stepped lighter.

However, as soon as she took a step, she heard someone yell "Miss!", her heart almost stopped in fright. When she saw Aunt Fang standing on the stairs, she looked at her with a surprised expression and asked: "So early. , Where are you going?"

Cheng Yan wanted her to shut up but it was too late, and the sound of smashing the door suddenly stopped, becoming deadly silent.

Aunt Fang didn't know anything, she only thought that the young master made a mistake and was locked up, so she was worried about coming upstairs to reassure her, but she saw the young lady come out mysteriously.

She smiled and looked at Cheng Yan: "Miss, when you come out, the young master will not be noisy, how can you comfort him? I have work to do, so I will go down first."

"... ..." Her comfort might be counterproductive, right?

Cheng Yan watched Aunt Fang disappear into the stairs. She closed her eyes, exhaled, and wanted to move forward again.

"Yanyan..." A low, hoarse voice came from the door, a bit pitiful and soft, "They want to drive you away, right? You open the door for me, I can explain it clearly to them."

He murmured. It's easy to feel softhearted.

Of course Cheng Yan would not open the door or believe him, and sighed: "Qi Ze, you won't explain, you just want me to be driven away, because you don't want to stay in this home, but you didn't expect. Your father will care about you so much, in order to keep you, even illegal imprisonment has been done." I

don't know if his mind has been punctured, Qi Ze was silent for a while, and suddenly changed his strategy, his voice became more gentle. "Yanyan, it doesn't matter if you don't want to be with me, at least you let me out first, I can always see you off, right?"

Cheng Yan smiled, her voice faintly: "No, I don't want to see you. Have you forgotten what you did to me?"

After speaking, she glanced at the closed door one last time and walked away with her bag on her back.

After a moment of silence, Qi Ze seemed to perceive something and couldn't bear it anymore. Suddenly he slammed the door vigorously, shouting again and again, becoming more and more violent, yelling at her, hoarse, panic: "Cheng Yan! You give me Stop, don't go! Have you heard that?"

"Cheng Yan!!!"

When she walked up the stairs, she could still hear Qi Ze's emotional out-of-control cry, which made her heart lift up, despite the fan It was absolutely impossible for him to open the door, and she couldn't help but speed up.

With such a big disturbance, the entire villa almost woke up, and they ran out in a daze.

Cheng Feng and Jiang Wanzhi should have been woken up a long time ago, and they were sitting on the sofa downstairs in their nightgowns, their faces were very ugly.

Cheng Yan walked out without squinting, and they didn't even see it.

When she reached the gate, Cheng Yan's footsteps stopped, because Qi Ze's roar suddenly disappeared, and even the sound of smashing the door disappeared, and the villa was a bit quiet.

Seeing her standing at the door, Cheng Feng thought she wanted to go back, and said coldly: "Don't

leave ?" Cheng Yan ignored him, sneered, opened the door and went out, slammed the door back, vaguely heard Cheng Feng's sullen voice: "Sure enough, either he was born with him or he is not familiar with it! What attitude?"

Cheng Yan walked out quickly, trying not to think about the reason why Qi Ze suddenly became quiet, but she was a little flustered.

As she passed the large garden, she suddenly heard a "bang" sound not far away, followed by panic screams of the maids.

"Young Master——"

"No good, Young Master jumped off the building!!!"

Cheng Yan's footsteps froze, and she felt a chill from the bottom of her heart, spreading to her limbs, and her blood was stiff and cold.

It was also at this time that I really realized that this is not an illusory world, there is life and death.

You can see his condition by turning around, but she seems to have lost the strength to look back.

Suddenly, slow and low footsteps sounded behind him, and then a pair of hands hugged her from behind, he lowered his head between her neck and took a deep breath, his voice was dark and gloomy: "I caught you, Yanyan "

She should be scared, but she was relieved, and then inexplicable anger surged into her heart. She pushed him away, turned and stared at him: "Do you know..." The

words were not finished yet. , Her voice choked in her throat.

He almost really stood in front of her with bruises, looking down at her, his eyes were bloodshot, he was a little quiet, there were glass residues on his face, his hands were bruised, his fingertips were still dripping with blood, even The standing posture is also a little weird, like the legs have some problems.

She subconsciously looked behind him, the glass door on the third floor balcony had been smashed, and a rope helped the railing to hang down, but it was not long enough, and there was about two meters away from the ground.

So, he smashed the glass, climbed down the rope, but jumped down at least two meters from the ground?

"I don't know anything." He stared at her, speaking slowly and carefully, "I only know that I have to walk with you."

Cheng Yan opened her lips, not knowing what to say.

Cheng Feng was standing on the doorstep. He was shocked before. He didn't expect this son to be so temperamental. He didn't even want his own life for a girl. He didn't dare to force him to be too cruel, so he had to look at him. He looked at Cheng Yan disgustedly: "Don't forget what you promised me!"

Cheng Yan saw the dark bird flashing in Qi Ze's eyes, and sighed in her heart. Is Cheng Feng stupid? He is so Said, is it not afraid that Qi Ze will blame him for her leaving?

In the book, the white moonlight left secretly. Qi Ze didn't hate her so much. On the contrary, he couldn't let go of her, so he empathized to her twin sisters.

If she really abandons the scarred him here, he is very likely to hate her, and then let alone love the heroine, I am afraid it would be good not to anger the heroine.

So... can't let him hate her, then... hate others.

She pursed her lips, raised her head to meet Qi Ze's eyes, and touched Qi Ze's face with her slender fingers, her movements were gentle, but her expression was calm and unwavering.

Qi Ze was stunned.

Cheng Yan cleared the glass scum on his face, her eyelashes were misty, and she looked at him, holding his face with pity in both hands, standing on her toes, and kissing his lips, her eyes faintly gleaming.

It was like reluctant to give up, but also sad.

Her sudden tenderness and kiss caught him off guard, just looking at her without blinking his eyes, as if afraid that she would disappear.

"Yanyan..." He held her hand with a gentle expression in his eyes.

Cheng Yan took a step back, took out her hand, looked at him, and said, "I'm sorry, I said, no one would agree that we are together, it used to be, and it is now."

Qi Ze clenched his fist: "I don't care. "

Cheng Yan lowered her eyelids slightly, unable to see her expression clearly, her voice was a bit lonely and cold: "But...I care about it."

Seeing her like this, Qi Ze's heart contracted and hurt, reaching out to hold her.

Cheng Yan avoided his hand, turned and ran outside.

Cheng Feng glanced at the security guard on the side.

Qi Ze's heart sank, and he subconsciously chased him up. His leg was injured and he was not chasing fast. He was stopped by two security guards just a few steps away.

He watched the slender figure farther and farther, and the anxiety and anger in his heart became deeper and deeper.

"Get out!"

He punched the security guard who was blocking him. As soon as the security guard drew aside, he lost his weight and fell to the ground. The two security guards hurriedly held him down. "Let go of me—" He struggled and twisted with scarlet eyes like crazy.

Cheng Feng frowned and walked in front of him, looking at him condescendingly, and reprimanded: "Enough! You see what you look like for yourself? For a girl to die and live, you won't be laughed at when you spread it out? "

Qi Ze raised his head suddenly, staring at him, his expression gloomy, his eyes cold like ice, so gloomy.

Cheng Feng was taken aback, and his tone was angry: "What are your eyes? Didn't I do it for you? Do you know what kind of girl Cheng Yan is? She has been cold-hearted and cold-hearted since she was a child. Well, she won't put you in her eyes, she has nothing in her heart except herself!"

Qi Ze said in a vicious tone: "Shut up! I forbid you to say that to her!"

Cheng Feng sneered: "If I tell You, she took my ten million to leave, you still protect her like this?"

Qi Ze stared at him coldly: "She didn't leave for money, it was you, you forced her away! She cares about your father so much, but you still say that she is cold-hearted and cold-hearted. This term is more appropriate for you, right?"

Cheng Feng was furious, kicked his shoulder and watched him convulse with pain. He stopped and sneered: "I think you are so confused by her! You send the young master to the attic, where there is no window, see how he jumps!"

Qi Ze didn't say a word, but stared coldly. Looking at him, the hatred in his eyes was almost chilling.

Don't open his eyes, Cheng Feng strode back to the living room frowning, his chest hurting with anger.

Two security guards carried Qi Ze upstairs.

There was an imperceptible smile in Jiang Wanzhi's eyes. She walked to him with a cup of hot tea: "Don't be angry, kid, just don't know what to do. Come on, take a sip of tea to cool down."

Cheng Feng looked calm and took it. I took a teacup and took a sip.

There was the sound of footsteps at the door. It was Cheng Xiangyang who came back from the outside. He saw his parents in the living room. He smiled and said hello, and wanted to walk upstairs.

Seeing the handsome and smiling eldest son, Cheng Feng's expression improved, and he stopped him: "Yangyang, come here."

Cheng Xiangyang didn't go home again last night, and stayed at Jiang Yi's house. Jiang Yi would be very comfortable. People, he felt that he was mentally prepared, and he could explain to his sister what happened that night without leaving a trace, so that she could believe that he really took her as his sister.

Therefore, he hurried upstairs as soon as he came back, worried that he could not do it again after a while.

"Dad, wait a while." He didn't turn his head, and continued to walk up. "I have a few words with Yanyan, soon."

Cheng Feng's face became heavy: "You don't need to go, because she is no longer there. "

Jiang Wanzhi's face also changed, frowning: "Yangyang, what are you looking for her for?"

Cheng Xiangyang had to go downstairs again and smiled and asked, " My sister is not at home? Where did she go?"

Cheng Feng frowned in disgust. "I don't mean to be here forever. She left and won't come back again."

The smile on Cheng Xiangyang's face froze. After a while, he seemed to react: "Why not come back?"

Cheng Fenggao Said: "Because I will never allow the kind of mean girl to stay at home!"

Cheng Xiangyang's chest was agitated. Even if the person in front of him was his father, he couldn't do the same respect as before: "Dad! How can you say Yanyan with such words? She is not an outsider, she is with Our relatives who have lived together for eighteen years! She is the most in my heart..."

He suddenly stopped.

Cheng Feng narrowed his eyes and looked at him, his expression increasingly gloomy.

Jiang Wanzhi frowned invisibly, then sighed, and said, "Yangyang, I know you care about your sister, but you can't blame your father.

Yanyan did something wrong." Cheng Xiangyang endured his anger: "What can she do to be wrong and deserve to be kicked out?"

Jiang Wanzhi told him what had happened in the hotel. Seeing that his expression was not good, she added: "Yang Yang, don't worry about it. She wasn't originally. Our child is not related by blood, so leaving is a matter of course. What's more, your father paid her back. She..."

Cheng Xiangyang subconsciously avoided her seduce Qi Ze, because he did a single word. If you don't believe it, you don't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your ears, and he won't draw a conclusion.

He looked at Jiang Wanzhi with disappointment in his eyes: "Money? Can you erase the traces of her in this house after giving the money? Does she really have nothing to do with our family?" He trembled with anger, "She just Just an 18-year-old girl! Where else can she go besides home? You drive her out, where will she go, what will she do in the future, what to do if she encounters danger outside, will she be afraid, will she? Will it be lonely, will it..."

He took a deep breath, his heart hurts so much that he couldn't speak anymore. He raised his head and forced away the enthusiasm in his eyes, and said coldly: "Is blood relationship really that important? I'm not that. I think that whether we are related by blood or not, she used to be my sister, and she will be my sister."

After speaking, he turned and walked out.

Cheng Feng was so angry that he dropped the tea cup in his hand: "Where are you going?"

Cheng Xiangyang stopped, turned his head, and looked at them: "Go find her back!"

Cheng Feng smiled angrily: "Look for her back? She is really good, you all anger me for her one by one?" He glared at him, "You have to dare to take a step, and don't come back again!"

Jiang Wanzhi His face was pale: "Yangyang, you are obedient."

Cheng Xiangyang was silent for a while, with a complicated expression, and finally only left one sentence: "This is just right, such a ruthless home, I don't want to stay!"

Seeing him walking outside, Jiang Wanzhi walked over and grabbed his wrist: "Yangyang, don't do this, you are leaving, what should mom do?"

Cheng Xiangyang turned to look at her, sighed, and said warmly: "If I don't find Yanyan, what should she do by herself? Mom, let it go."

He took her hand away and strode out without looking back.

Jiang Wanzhi was about to chase him, but when he turned around, he saw Cheng Feng leaning against the sofa with a pale face, rubbing his chest with anger, so she turned back to take care of him and give him medicine.