Chapter 23 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (23)

Picture is not mine 

Qi Ze took her upstairs and stood at the door of a room in the hotel.

He took out the room key and opened the door. Cheng Yan glanced at him, and moved her feet tentatively to the side for half an inch. Seeing him opening the door and walking inward, she seemed unconscious. She almost immediately turned around and wanted to run.

Then, Qi Ze stretched her long arm to hook her waist, and led her into the room, turning her body, he pressed her against the door, and the door made a clear sound of locking.

The curtains in the room were drawn, the light was dim, and the air still smelled of freshener.

He pressed her, his body was as hot as fire, his face trapped in the darkness was depressed, and his dark eyes stared at her, which made people think of a dangerous and cruel wolf.

She wore a long skirt with naked shoulders with a skirt and ankles, her chest was white, and she wore a necklace of precious stones. She couldn't help but imagine the scenery under the neckline. There was a bunch of light pink ribbon around her waist, and the belt was flowing on the waist. , Is more slender and beautiful, with a slender neck and a soft collarbone. It looks as pure as crystal white jade, and it is a bit cold and noble that is thousands of miles away.

He didn't say a word, lowered his head and began to kiss her. His lips were also hot, almost hot, and the feeling of falling on the skin was like a fire.

Cheng Yan was hooped by him, and her legs were pressed by his legs. She slapped him with anger, her breath was slightly anxious: "How can you do this to me! Qi Ze! Are you crazy?"

Her nails pierced the corners of his lips, blood oozing out, he was beaten slightly to one side, his expression hidden in the darkness, he slowly looked at her, his eyes were unfathomable, and the tip of his tongue was very deep. Slowly licked the blood drops from the corners of his lips, the action seemed a bit dangerous and sultry.

He panted lightly, his breath was hot, he approached her, pinched her chin, raised her face, his lips almost pressed against hers while talking, and the air flow was so numb, and his voice was low. It seemed very forbearing and frightening: "Why not? When you kissed me and hugged me before, did my refusal work? What's more... I didn't plan to do anything today, you must force me!"

He pointed The tip slid to her smooth back, and the zipper was pulled by him.

He stared at her deeply, without moving.

Cheng Yan only felt that her heart was being pulled. She glared at him, her clear eyes had a little fear: "When did I force you? So you are such a shameless person! If you dare ...I will hate you!"

"Try it..." He looked at her, zippered, and slid down little by little. The sound was very clear and ambiguous in the silence, and his voice was low, "If I dare , How do you hate me?"

He smiled: "It doesn't matter to hate, anyway, you don't admit that you love me."

The skirt on her body is getting looser and looser, worrying that it will fall off at any time, and her face turns pale His eyelashes were trembling, and the eyes under his long eyelashes were somewhat fragile. He grabbed his shirt collar and his voice softened: "Qize, don't do this, can't we talk properly? I'm afraid."

"Don't be this way. Talk to me." Qi Ze saw her eyes burning and deep, and holding her hand, his voice was mute, "You are like this... even a saint can't stand it!" There

was a very slight sound, and the zipper was pulled to the end.

Cheng Yan's face was white and her body froze.

At the feet are loose long skirts, with long skirts, stacked together, like layers of flowers blooming.

Qi Ze looked at her, his eyes fixed, every inch of the girl's skin and every strand of hair seemed to be beautiful and refined, a kind of ultimate beauty that transcended everything.

His eyes softened, and he leaned over and hugged the slender girl, her long hair scattered between his wrists, and he could faintly smell the crazy fragrance of the girl.

When they reached the bed, the two fell into the soft bed. The sheets were white, but her face seemed whiter, and her eyelashes were somewhat moist like dewdrops, and her cold voice seemed to tremble: "Please, Qi Ze ."

Qi Ze leaned over and looked at her: "At the moment you gave me the medicine, don't you think of the consequences? You want me to make a fool of yourself at the banquet, don't you? You hate me so much for taking away your identity?"

Drug?

Cheng Yan pulled the sheet over her chest, sat up and looked at him: "I haven't done it!"

"No?" He smiled, "Do you think I can't recognize you?"

Cheng Yan: " That's not me, you can check, I swear, I..."

He covered her lips and sneered: "Do you think I would believe you? Besides..." His eyes were hot, staring at her, "You think I am Can I still wait until it is time to find out?"

Cheng Yan couldn't yell out. She reached out to push him away, but was tied to his wrist with a rope bell decorated by the bed.

Then, he released her, stretched out his hand and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, spreading them one by one, revealing a strong and graceful chest.

Cheng Yan lay on the bed, looking at him, gritted her teeth: "I will kill you!"

Qi Ze threw the shirt under the bed, leaned over to kiss her lips, and smiled lowly: "After I taste your taste, I will die. I am willing, so...Should I pass you the knife?"

Cheng Yan looked ugly and suddenly sneered: "Do you know that you are like a dog? I can't drive you away. What I did to you Have you forgotten that necklace..."

Qi Ze looked at her and said faintly: "I picked it up." He leaned close to her, his fingers slowly stroked her cheek, his fingertips were hot and gentle, "Do you think that I will let you go? I don't care if you are good or bad to me, I just want you by my side!"

Cheng Yan mocked: "You love me so much?"

"Love you?" Qi Ze smiled, "You think I will reluctantly The girl I love? I don't love you, I just want you, and I want you to have a taste of what it is like to be trampled on."

"You..."

He covered her beautiful but beautiful pair With eyes full of disgust, such gaze made him feel as if his heart was smashed by a sharp thin blade.

He was kind to her and showed her sincere heart, but she would just trample on it dismissively.

She is the kind of girl who deliberately tortures people with the favor of others.

The more he knew he loved her, the more she hurt him unscrupulously.

Therefore, he would rather hide her heart. She can be cold-hearted and cold-hearted, or he can, even if she can't do it, she has to pretend to be.

-

the door, the door lying coral forest, close to the ear movement, but good soundproof hotel, she could hear nothing.

Luo Xue was a little worried: "It's over, it's trouble, why did Qi Ze pull Yanyan to open the room? If someone knows that you are the ghost, the Cheng family will definitely not let you go. How can they be considered brothers and sisters? What kind of scandal has spread out?"

Lin Shanhu angrily "pooh": "I did a good job, so Cheng Yan picked up the bargain? She wants to be beautiful, I won't let her get it right."

Luo Xue regrets coming with her: "What else do you want to do?"

Lin Shanhu said: "You stay here, I will call other people to see how Cheng Yan's icy and jade appearance seduce men! She will definitely be the biggest scandal in the upper class, and no one will look down on her in the future. , There will be no elder brother who dares to marry her, she will be kicked out, living at the bottom and being humiliated by others. It's so happy to think about it."

"No!" Seeing Lin Shan Shan's fierce light, Luo Xue hesitated. "If you do this, the Cheng family will also be laughed at. The Cheng family is not something you and I can provoke. Wouldn't Mr. Cheng be angry with you?"

Lin Shanhu seemed to hear it: "You said "That's right." After a while, she laughed suddenly, "I can't let the Cheng family lose all face, I just call Qi Ze's parents over. Cheng Yan seduce the nominal brother, and still When my brother goes to bed, she will also be driven out."

Thinking about it, Lin Shanhu couldn't wait to leave .

Luo Xue couldn't stop her when she called. She glanced at the closed door and thought that the two people in the room might have done something like that. She was terribly afraid of being held accountable to herself afterwards. Head down and ran away.

——

"It hurts..."

Cheng Yan's face was pale, with sweat on her forehead, her body curled up slightly, like a group of trembling kittens.

Qi Ze only pretended that she was pretending again. She was not like this for the first time. He sneered close to her ear: "I haven't done anything yet. You called it like this. Isn't it excessive?"

Cheng Yan's With his hands tied and looking at him, his eyebrows furrowed, his complexion was holding back the pain, and he whispered: "My menstrual period is just a few days ago, maybe because of illness..."

"What are you kidding?" Just As soon as the words were spoken, Qi Ze had a vague hunch, recalling the notebook he had previously recorded, she probably didn't lie either.

But... how could it be so coincidental?

He lifted the quilt unbelief and saw a blushing blood on the bed sheet. He was stunned on the spot, and even the heat aroused by the drugs and desires in his body seemed to suddenly go out.

At this moment, the girl's soft and cold voice rang in a low voice: "My stomach hurts, can you...can you go downstairs and buy medicine for me? You know what to buy."

Qi Ze: "..."

She always has. He is crazy enough to play!