ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start bij het begin

"Okay." I said, and he smiles making me smile too.

"Now come on, breaks over and I need you to look over that Impala." He says and I chuckled getting up.

The rest of the day flew by as I worked on cars with Dad and some of his other employees. I finished my shift and I was putting things away in my locker. I pulled out my phone and I go into my contacts, hovering over Miguel's name.

I wanted more than anything to click on his name but I also knew it wasn't going to be that easy. I sighed, pocketing my phone as I grabbed my bag I hear the door open laughter following and I turn to see Quinn with Charlie.

"Hey Bird, coming in tomorrow?" Charlie asked and I turned to him shaking my head.

"Day off tomorrow."

"I guess that's the good part about your father owning this huh?"

"It has nothing to do with that, she's better at the job then you are." Quinn says smirking and I laughed while Charlie rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you two."

"You guys heading out?"

"Yeah, your dad just gave us the pass."

"So what the hell are you complaining about me not coming in tomorrow?" I said, looking at Charlie and he laughs shrugging his shoulders.

"I just like giving you shit." He says winking at me and I rolled my eyes laughing, "I'll see you two losers later. My wife is waiting for me in all her glory."

"Ew, you're disgusting." Quinn says as she fake gags making me laugh even harder. Charlie leaves and I shake my head.

"And to say I didn't like my job." I said, and Quinn laughs shaking her head. We both walked out at the same time and I turned to her, "I'll see you later."

"Hey Bird." She says and I turned to her, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" I looked to see she was nervous and I lightly chuckled looking at her.

"I'm sorry Quinn."

"Oh shoot, do you have a boyfriend? I just thought, you know, that you swung this way. I'm sorry, erase what I said. It didn't happen." She says rambling on and I laughed looking at her.

"Ah, no I do it's just I haven't had the best luck in relationships and I just, think it's time for me to focus on myself and know what I want. You're cool and all, I'm sorry." I said, and she shakes her head smiling.

"No it's fine, now that I know you do swing this way then I'll get a chance soon." Quinn says, now smirking and I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"I wouldn't hold my breathe." I said, adding on and she smiles nodding.

"Friends then?" She says, sticking out her hand making me shake my head lightly and grabbing it.

"Friends." I said, smiling as I let go of her hand and walking off.

===

"Honey I'm home." I sing songed as I walked into Marley's apartment, I hear feet running and I immediately see Theo running towards me. I smiled dropping down and once he was in my arms I picked him up.

"Aunty Birdie! You're back." He says and I laughed kissing him making him giggle.

"Of course I am and I brought you something." I said, smirking and his eyes go wide. I reached into my pocket and I brought out a chocolate bar. He squeals loudly grabbing it and once I put him down he runs away, I looked to see Marley looking at me.