ᴛᴇɴ

After everything that went down with Sam, Robby and Miguel, I had enough of being sad so I do what I do best. Party. Every night just like it had been for days, I would go out drink and do all kinds of drugs just to forget everything that had happened.

I woke up to the feeling of needles in my head making me groan, as I go to open my eyes I felt the sunlight come in. I hear the phone ring next making me groan even louder, I tap around the bed before picking it up seeing it was Marley making me sigh putting it away.

I run a hand through my hair as I feel my head pounding, just before I could think about it more I feel someone kiss my shoulder. I look over to see Lucas getting up before kissing me and I get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Away."

"Let me take you out."

"Not going to happen." I said, snickering as I look around for my clothes.

"Why not? I mean we've been having fun for the past couple days."

"And that's all it is fun, don't make me regret this."

"What's the harm in me taking you out?" Lucas asked and I pursed my lips looking at him.

"Look, your someone I'm sleeping with for drugs. Ask me out again and I'll find someone else." I said, pulling my hair out of my face, he chuckles sitting up looking at me putting his hand behind his head.

"Keep standing there looking sexy and it's going to be harder not to ask you out."

"You got any better pick up lines?"

"Let's go get something to eat, as friends with benefits do."

"Nobody does that as friends with benefits." I said, raising an eyebrow and he smirks.

"Don't knock it till you've tried it. Come on, I know you want too." Lucas says and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fuck it, sure. But we need to shower, come on."

"Yes, ma'am." He says following me to his bathroom. We get under the water together and let me tell you it was a better shower. We finished up and I walked into his room, he throws me a pair of shorts and a jumper.

I raised an eyebrow and he rolls his eyes making me chuckle lightly, I put them on and leaving my hair out to dry. I put my shoes on and I grabbed my clothes that was around before we walked out to his car.

He drove us to the nearest McDonalds and then took me to a park where we ate the food on the hood. It wasn't all bad and the food certainly soaked up all the alcohol from the night before. As I was finishing up I look up to see Lucas staring at me making me raise an eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" I said, and he chuckles.

"I'm just admiring the view."

"Creepy."

"Romantic."

"It's not going to happen, so you should stop while you think you're ahead."

"Why not? If you can give me one good reason why, then I'll stop." Lucas says and I pursed my lips looking at me.

"I don't have to explain shit to you. If I wanted a nagging boyfriend, I would've gotten back with either of my ex's." I said, glaring at him as I go to walk off but he calls out my name.

"Bird, wait." He says and I pursed my lips not turning around. I hear him catching up to me and he pulls on my hand making me turn to him.

"Leave me alone."